Agent 69 part 2

I watch the boy slowly remove his clothes. His hair was a mess, and each layer of clothing revealed a new bruise or scar. My whole mood shifted. I straighten up a little as he steps up to the tub. I still wanted him. Not just sexually, I wanted him to stay with me entirely.

"Ten. Come on." I take his hand and help him in. The tub was huge, practically a hot tub. I sit him down in front of me, and start leaning him back. "Ten, I'm just getting your hair wet, lean back" I say, massaging his shoulders slowly until he eases back into the water. He's quiet, and I don't really like him quiet. I liked his voice. I've missed having someone else around.

"You never told me your name" ten says, turning around to look at me. I grab a cloth and start carefully wiping his cuts.

"I'm not sure if you should know my name, or anything about me really. All that matters is that I want you, and unless you plan on telling me what happened earlier tonight, I won't be telling you much else" I say, turning him around so I can shampoo and rinse his hair. He purses his lips and after that, he refused to look at me. I shake my head. I was never very good at making friends.

So I stuck to what I do know. I go back to massaging his shoulders until he starts to relax, then make my way lower until my hands are at his hips.

"Stop it!" He breaks. I knew he couldn't be quiet long. He had spun around and is now straddling me, the water splashed everywhere, his eyes furious. It was fucking adorable. I lean forward and he panics, trying to lean back but I catch him before he falls back into the water. Faces so close that our noses were touching, my hips currently grinding into his, and let me tell you, he's not small. I give him my best evil grin before booping him on the nose.

He stares, dumbfounded as I help him up out of the water. "What was that for?" He glares, trying to yank the towel away, but I wrap it around him and pull his shivering body back against mine.

"It was for me. Your face is cute when it's red, I think I'll keep you around for awhile" I smile, drying him off. I sit him down and brush his hair, towel drying as I do so. He just pouts angrily until I unlock the bathroom door.

"I'm not your pet! You can't just keep me!!" He screams. I'm glad we soundproofed my room. I grab something from a box I've had under my bed, and walk towards him until he's cornered.

"Oh but my dear little Ten. I can do whatever I want. You'll eventually tell me what happened tonight. And you'll eventually figure out who I am. But until then, your my little pet." I slip the collar around his neck, and put the cute little heart lock on it. He gasps and flips out, and while he's distracted, I reach down and grab his cock. "You belong to me now ten. All of you belongs to me" and with that I quickly slip the cock ring on, giving him a few good tugs before leaving him and sitting on my bed to laugh at the shock on his face.