Long Walks Part 2

"Don't. Move." Was the last thing I had heard before I blacked out. I slowly open my eyes, waking up from the best sleep I've had in ages. I look down to realize I'm in a huge comfortable bed, and I wasn't alone.

He just sat there. He was shirtless, sitting up in the bed next to me. His head now had proper bandages on it, but was pretty swollen. He looked bored, keeping himself occupied by flicking a lighter on and off.

"Can you stop that?" He looks up, slightly startled when I spoke. He sets the lighter down and shifts so he's now facing me.

"What? Sleeping beauty can't handle a little flame?" He smirks, brushing back my hair.

I pout, pushing his hand away, but I realize my hair was truly a mess. I had been growing it out for awhile now, well since quarantine closed my favorite barbershop.

"You've been sleeping going on 14 hours now. You looked pretty comfy so I didn't want to bother you" he smiles, going back to brushing my hair with his hand.

"Quit that! Who are you anyway, and why am I in your bed!" I shout, I yank myself away from him, only to realize I'm naked, and I quickly slip back into the bed.

"Your clothes were kinda ruined, and none of our clothes would really fit you. Plus I didn't mind the naked cuddling." And there he goes with that grin again. I turn to face away from him, but he only slides closer, his breath fanning my neck as he spoke. "My name is Ridge, my gang and I are planning a move to a bigger hideout, so we only kept a few beds."

I think for a moment. This was insane. It could not be real. Then it hit me. "Where's Murphy?!"

Ridge wraps his arms around my waist, I jump at first, but his body is surprisingly warm so I let myself lean into it. "Murphy is with my gang in the common room, he seems to fit right in" he says, his face nuzzling closer into the crook of my neck. "Now that I've answered your questions, it's my turn. Mind telling me your name? And why you were out that far in the woods."

I frown, trying to pry his hands away, but he only moves them lower. I suck in a breath, trying to avoid a hard on with my kidnapper/rescuer. "My name is Coen, and I really should go home now. I was just trying to take Murphy on a walk when he found you. Oh! And I have work tomorrow!"

"Coen, you're not going anywhere" his hands stay tight around me when I go to get up, slipping down, one hand now wound around my waist while the other grabs my semi hard on.

"P..please, let go..." I stammer. But he pulls me back into the bed, pumping my cock in an agonizingly slow manner. "People will start looking for me!"

He laughs, flipping me over so I was now facing him, our cocks pressed together, and damn, I didn't need to see it to know it was big. "Look Coen. I'm not the type of person that can be seen in public, I'm wanted for more than a few reasons" he lifts my chin so that I'm looking up at him, his other hand rubbing my butt slowly. "You saved me, and now I owe you. But we've already done our research. You were in a depressed rut, and everyone knew it and took advantage of it"

I press my hands against his chest, my original plan was to push away, but instead I find myself exploring his chiseled body. "Coen?" I look back up at him, feeling my face turn red. The man is holding me hostage! This is no time to be horny! "I left a letter for your coworkers, and emptied your bank account. Everyone thinks you and Murphy left town for a better life. Which, when you think about it, is partly true."

"You're lying...why? What do you want from me?" I shout, my anxiety at its peak. I was still exhausted from my long day at work. I was angry and confused. But most of all, I hadn't had sex in a while, and this man had a firm grip on my naked body.

To anyone that reads this, should I bother to continue?