Playtoy Mansion Part 2

"Are you okay? Come on, let's get you inside" a man says, pulling me up from the snow. I was still blinded by the headlights and darkness, and even as he helped me in the car I didn't get a good look at him.

"Who's that?" The driver asks, showing off a strong accent that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I hug my body tighter and the man that helped me in loops an arm around me.

"My name is Paris" I say through chattering teeth. The driver continues and the gates open for him, closing behind us. I can barely see through the snow, but I know the mansion was bigger than expected.

The man holding me helps me inside. "Well I'm Colton, but everyone calls me colt. And that foreign friend is Kavish" the man just waves before going into what I assume is the kitchen, leaving me with a grinning Colt. "Do you know where you are Paris? You must have been freezing, we need to get these wet clothes off" he smiles, pulling me into a living room and stripping off my wet coat.

"I know where I am.. I guess I just didn't plan what would happen when I get here" I admit, letting him pull my wet shirt off. I bite my lip nervously, standing in the middle of the room with hard nipples made me feel like I was on display, and Colt wasn't the only one enjoying the view.

Two more men had walked in, both of them stopping to admire the view. "Is this max? He doesn't look like the guy from the pictures" a guy with blue hair states, plopping back onto a large couch and frowning.

The other man, somewhat bigger than him, glares. "Obviously it's not max, but that doesn't matter because you're obviously hurt" he says as he turns to me. Definitely the biggest of the four, he immediately makes me sit on a couch opposite from blue hair. "Its okay, my name is Axel, and you can call that sourpuss Blue. Colt, what happened?" He asks, while inspecting the wounds on my arms.

I pull my arms away nervously, trying to hide my wounds, but then Kavish returns with a wet cloth and a first aid kit. Colt sits next to blue, "Max was lame, I don't know why we bothered considering him as a sub. This is Paris, we picked him up outside the gates, but he hasn't explained anything yet" he says, raising an eyebrow, his playful attitude dropping as axel starts wiping my cuts.

I squirm and try to get up, but kavish goes to pin me down. "We need to take care of these. And remove your clothes, there's no point in bringing you in if you just plan on freezing on our couch" kavish scolds. I pout, but suddenly blue makes his way across the room. Kavish sits me up and blue easily yanks off my pants and underwear, leaving me to panic as I try to hide my body.

"He can't be that cold, he's already getting hard." Colt smiles, crossing the room and rubbing my thighs with his warm hands. I felt my face turning red, axel and kavish wrapping the worst of my cuts in bandages.

"Toydoll92" blue states. The others looked confused, but I jump,looking up at him. "Boys, I think we found our sub, I'm sure I can find a few references online, isn't that right Paris?"