Dong tightly squeezed the tiger in his arms and dangled him to sleep, while his eyes were smiling and looking at Fang Li: "Come on, it's useless for you to tell me these good things. It's better to find some time and go to the host. Say, after all, you can't always praise him behind his back, and people can't listen. Isn't this a vain praise."

"Lady, everything I say is from the bottom of my heart, but don't confuse me with those campers who are always flattering." Fang Li's expression was a little serious.

It's just that his appearance may be able to fool others, but he can't fool Dong shi.

She is still smiling, and she always looks fair to her family: "Of course I know. My mate is the most decent. What can I say is very straightforward. This mouth will never say flattery. Words, right?"

Fang Li nodded, feeling very pleased that his wife was considerate of herself.

Dong shi shook the tiger in his arms again, still smiling at him: "Then tell me, do you like me?"

In a word, Fang Li's face flushed.

Although when he first married Dong shi, it was because of the words of the matchmaker at the order of his parents. It was the first time they met when they were in the bridal chamber. It was just the first time they met, when Dong gave him a brilliant smile. Fang Li, the honest child of Jinjin, was eaten to death by her.

Fang Li is honest and upright, but Dong shi is a lively and cheerful temperament, but Dong shi knows how to subdue, know how to coax people, and coax her husband for a while.

This is the case right now, Fang Li is always unable to speak sweet words, and Dong does not urge him, but only praises him for being straightforward and not turning around. Now when you ask about the itching, you'd better be honest.

As for Fang Li's mind, Dong shi certainly knew, but she wanted to hear him.

Sure enough, even though his face was red, Fang Li replied honestly: "Of course I am happy lady, happy and anxious."

Dong shi likes this answer, and regardless of whether or not he made this sweet statement, he leaned in and put himself in Fang Li's arms.

Her husband’s face is thin, and she won’t really be as sticky as a wife and wife, but now Fang Li is holding herself blushing and not backing away. He has already made a lot of progress. Dong shi thought, slowly. She has some time.

But now I have almost the same body, and my son Huzi is standing still. When Jiao Niang comes back from the mountain yard, she should also take Huzi to visit.

But Ye Jiao, who was chanted by Dong shi, was sitting in the carriage with Xu Bao in his arms, but it was not Qi Yun who was in the car with her, but Liu clan.

Since Xu Bao was born, he has been raised in the yard of Qi Yun and Ye Jiao. Nanny Liu also came to help in the yard when she came to help. She never took the child to the Liu shi.

Of course Liu shi wanted to see her grandson, but she always remembered that her Erlang was in a bad shape since he was a child. Whether it was brought out from the womb or not taken care of after birth, Liu shotwas always uncertain.

Even if it is intellectually known that Qi Erlang's body is not taken care of properly, there is always a knot in Liu's heart.