"You've seen his face in your dream?",

"No...but I dreamt about P'Zee sometimes even though I haven't know him well... I've heard him say P'Zee's name..", Saint trailed that made the two gasped.

"There's lot of Zee here in Thailand, how sure you are that it's your P'Zee..", Jimmy remarked that made Saint to look at him.

"I don't know if it's him...but I have this dream once.. the next morning when we became a couple, he thanked for making him happy...Him? You think it's all coincidence?", Mixxiw laid back on his seat.

"Why don't you ask him if he knows him? If he knows that...",

"Sam Denovan..",

"...that Sam Denovan?", Jimmy suggested.
"I don't want to.. I'm scared.", Saint smiled but lips were trembling.

"And why would you be? Won't it cut your chase if you ask him directly if he knows one? What if he do..",

"I.. I'm scared. What if it's someone dear to him... I don't want him to hate me, at least not now.",

"Hey, there's 100 possibility that maybe it's not your Zee..",

"...and there's a hundred possibility too that maybe it's him..", Saint countered.

"Hey, relax... don't stress yourself of it.. do you want us to ask Mr. Panich?", Mixxiw suggested.

"No.. please don't.", Saint begged.

"Okay, okay..just calm down..we won't.. it's not up to us anyway..",

"Please don't tell my brother that I've been investigating about my donor.."

"But why?",

"Just don't", Saint smiled.

"Okay", Mixxiw smiled also. Jimmy sighed and rubbed Saint's back.

"It's okay, Saint.. everything will be fine.", Jimmy gave Saint reassuring smile.

"Thank you", Saint smiled.

"Lucky that our next class is your happy pill..",

"Happy pill? P'Zee?", Saint chuckled. "Don't start on me P'",

"Hey... now, that...do you know that this guy..", pointing on Mixxiw. " is finally dating your brother?", Mixxiw slapped Jimmy's hand.

"Oh, you are?", Saint's eyes widen, showing a convincing surprised reaction.

"You didn't knew?",

"Kidding..", Saint grinned, Mixxiw blushed. "I know naa..my brother's too obvious that he's already dating you already. He's been giggling, radiating some kind on love aura, talking almost every night, and I love you"s, you see, P', my brother is too simple minded.", Saint added.

"Ohh... almost every night huh?", Jimmy teased.

"And how about you, P'?", Saint asked Jimmy.

"Zero, Saint..all zero.",

"I'm sorry about the last time," Saint apologetically smiled.

"It's fine, it's not your fault.", Jimmy smiled. "It's your BROTHER's fault..", Saint ended up laughing. More minutes passed by, and the bell rang. It's Tommy's class, so the three of them decided to just stay quiet and listened.

********

Saint sighed as he waited for Zee on the parking lot. He's left alone when Jimmy and Mixxiw went to their part time jobs. He's once again caught on deep thought that maybe his donor is really acquainted to Zee. He's back to square one. Aside from Tutor, is there any of his family or friends that went to U.S? But they didn't they...wait, Tutor..he said that it's been awhile since he lost contact him, but there's no way...his family.. wouldn't he let him know, Saint thought to himself shaking the fear that once crept in to him. Shit! He cursed.

"Hey..",

"P'Zee..", Saint staggered when he jumped offfrom where he's leaning, Zee's quick enough to catch him by his waist.

"What are you thinking so hard again, your lips will bleed at this rate..",

"Oh, I didn't know I'm biting it.", Saint smiled.

"You are? So, what's you're thinking huh?",

"You..", Saint pouted.

"Me? How about me?", Zee opened the door of the backseat and deposited his bag, taking Saint's things and had it next to his stuff.

"That how can you look exactly like a koala..", Saint eyes playfully goes up and down, Zee chuckled on his cute acting of his boyfriend.

"Do you know that it's only you who calls me like that?", Zee leaned forward to Saint.

"Come on, you look like one..I have lots of koala on my gallery..",

"You really like them, do you?",

"P'Zee..I don't like them..I love them", Saint smiled.

"That's why you love me..", Zee took a 360 look around, securing the perimeter, he took a peck on Saint's lips.

"P'Zes.. we're outside..",

"Don't mind", Zee smiled rubbing his nose to Saint's. He opened the front seat's door and led Saint inside.

"Thank you", Saint smiled when Zee took another peck.

"I miss you, you know that..", Saint ended up laughing on the remark.

.......
Chapter 25 done!
See ya 💕💕