Once the bell rang to release me for lunch, I hurried out the door to see Camila walking through the halls with 3 other girls. All of them being extremely gorgeous making my self esteem drop down a few levels. Camila smiled seeing me and walked up to give me a big hug. "Y/N, it's so great to see you." I was a little uncomfortable again but quickly relaxed remembering she was just normally this friendly.
"Mila, baby. This is her class, we should go." The shortest one said to the Latina giving me full eye contact and a smile.
Lauren walked out of the class from behind me and smiled, "Hey Camzie."
The tallest girl grabbed Mila's arm and stepped between Camila and Lauren. "Go away, Jauregui. She doesn't need you to talk to her."
"I was just being friendly, DJ." Lauren replied unfazed by the bigger girls anger. Lauren turned to me and gave me a huge smile, "See you after school, kitten."
I rolled my eyes, "I'm not your pet." I muttered causing Lauren to smirk before walking away from the group.
Camila had a slight frown but quickly recovered it once she looked at me, "You ready to go to lunch?" She asked with a peppy expression. I smiled following the small klan to their lunch table outside in the courtyard.

They stared at me with content smiles as they each introduced themselves. The tallest girl was named Dinah Jane. Her hair was dyed blonde and she was very beautiful. Her Polynesian tan was a dead giveaway to her ethnicity. I used to have a Polynesian friend when I lived in New York so I was able to pick her out quickly which made her happy that I even knew what the race was off the top of my head. The girl almost Dinah's height with chocolate colored skin was Normani Kordei. Her hair was black with blue highlights. The way the sun hit it made the blue pop out with a capital P. Plus her body was extremely fit, so I'm guessing she's athletic. Lastly, the shorter girl with semi-blonde highlighted hair was named Ally Brooke Hernandez. She had a motherly, warm, caring charm, and her smile was practically radiant. She was such a peppy and cheery part of the group.
"So, how's your second day at our school, y/n?" Mila asked eating one of the grapes on her plate.
I shrugged, "I guess it's good. I mean, I don't completely hate it."
"How do you like your classes, y/n?" Dinah asked putting her phone down on the table.
"They are okay. The people however arent my favorite." I admitted taking a sip of my water bottle.
"Yeah, we know. You have classes with the imfamous, Jauregui. Are you supposed to be meeting her after school?" Normani gave me this amazing glance that sent shivers down my spine.
"Uh, yeah. We are project partners." I replied. "Is she always that- that-"
"Persistant, cocky, confident, flirty, inconsiderate, annoying?" Ally laughed listing off all the things I was thinking but couldn't put into words.
"Yeah." I smiled.
Camila looked down at the table and back up to me, "Like I told you yesterday, y/n, Lauren is basically a fuck boy. But not a boy. A fuck girl. She only cares about her own emotions and what she wants out of the relationship. Trust me."
I shrugged, "Don't worry. At the moment, I'm not really worried about her. I kinda just got out of a relationship before I moved up here. It wasn't a really long relationship since I move so much, but it was something sweet. I'm still kind of recovering."
And I was. My ex, Jen, was beautiful, goofy, loving, and had no idea what a filter was. She'd say anything that came to her mind and sound like a idiot when she did it, but she was my idiot. We hit a rough patch before I left because I found out she cheated on me with her ex, Nicholas. Her excuse was 'she never fell out of love with him when she fell in love with me'. I didn't believe it, but I had already put my heart and soul into that relationship, so I decided to forgive her. Then, when I found out that I was moving, I told her I still wanted to keep our relationship, but she broke it off and automatically went back to Nicholas, sending me away to Miami in a crushing defeat. Although, I knew I had to get over her since our relationship didn't span for more than 6 and 1/2 months.
"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, y/n." Camila put her hand on mine to comfort me.
"Thanks, Mila." I sent her a smile that caused her to bite her lips and turn to a hue of red.
"So, do you girls wanna hit up the beach this weekend?" Dinah smiled taking a sip of the coconut water in front of her.
"I'd love to." Ally smiled.
Normani and Camila smirked at each other and nodded towards Dinah.
I looked down at my phone, then was acknowledged. "What about you, y/n? You wanna hang out at the beach?"
I smiled feeling accepted from the four girls as they stared at me intently with grins plastered on their faces, "I'd love to."

--

Once the last bell of the day rang, I was dreading meeting up with the Cuban beauty. Mostly because I didn't want her to meet my irrational and idiotic family even though they all probably wouldn't be home until 7 tonight. Dylan and Grayson, my two twin younger brothers, would be at a friends house until my Mom came home from her 'job' of being herself. Which was usually promoting Dad's businesses then going shopping all day. And there was no telling when Dad would be home.

I walked out to the parking lot to see Lauren leaning on my car and checking her phone. I walked up to her and her green eyes met mine. The way the sun hit them made them so intoxicating, but I had to shake myself out of her spell. "Hey there, beautiful. You ready?" I decided not to be a bitch and get onto her about those fucking names and just nod. "I'll follow you on my bike. And don't worry about trying to keep your distance. I'll be right behind you." She winked before walking over to her bike and getting on to start it.
I rolled my eyes and turned the car on.
This is gonna be an interesting afternoon for sure.