Y/n: Ashura can you destroy all the slime?

Ashura: this is but an easy request it shall be done master.

Ashura precedes to blast the slime with a few blasts of pure dark energy once all the Slime was reduced to dust Issei starts crying over the loss of the green slime in addition to the pain he's feeling in his groin.

Rias: thank you Y/n it's always good to have a friend like you.

Koneko: yeah it's good to have someone who's not a perv hanging around.

Koneko gets annoyed by the constant crying of the group pervert she then proceeded to kick him in the face knocking him clean out she then picked him up and Carries him slung over her shoulder Rias immediately looks at Ashura and is immediately both shocked and horrified at what she's looking at she instantly recognizes the dragon God of Darkness.

Rias: can't believe it the actual red eyes black dragon itself I never thought I'd live to see the day that I would get to meet him.

Y/n: well here he is and he's my loyal familiar.

Rias Smiles very impressed that Y/n L/n has managed to tame the untamable Ashura but she knew what he truly was and she was the only one at the Academy who knew besides the Headmasters.

Rias: I must say I'm very proud of you Y/n now let's go home.

With that said they teleport back to the academy Y/n makes his way back to his dorm and he goes to bed after about an hour he gets woken up by a flash of red light Y/n then notices that it's none other than his friend Rias Gremory.

Y/n: Hey Rias what are you doing here?

Rias: Y/n I need you to do me a favor probably the biggest favor you'll ever do for me in your whole life.

Y/n: sure what do you need?

Rias: I need you to take my virginity!

Y/n: your wha?

Rias: you know we need to have sex right now!

Y/n: I don't know what that is is it some sort of pie.

Rias: listen I'll take the lead just start getting naked.

Y/n L/n being totally innocent and not knowing what she was talking about decides that the best thing to do is to play along.

Y/n: Okay

Y/n and Rias start getting naked but before they could take off their pants a flash of silver light comes out of nowhere standing in the place where the flash took place was a woman with silver hair wearing a maid's outfit.

???: Lady Rias what are you doing?

Rias: this doesn't concern you Grayfia and besides the choice of who I give my maidenhood to is my choice.