“Taylor are you crazy! You’re not going to be in class this afternoon simply because you want to go and hang out with your boyfriend?” Lisa asked as I walked out of my morning class. Lisa was one of my closest friends from the course I was doing for Interior Design, she was generally my go to girl for anything course related or even study help. She knew about Harry and I but she had no idea that Harry had a child and that the reason we met was because his child was the girl I look after every afternoon during the week.

“I have to go and care for a sick little girl who happens to be my client and well if Harry makes an appearance then that’s great. I’ll watch the lecture and take notes later anyway” I say as I bid Lisa a goodbye and make my way out off to the car. I was going to go and grab lunch for Harry, Olivia and I before I made my way over to their place. I knew that Olivia would be feeling pretty bad if Harry had skipped work to look after her but I also knew that a donut and some chicken soup would make her feel a bit better. I bought Harry a burger as I knew he would probably like one of them for lunch and I would just have a wrap from the burger place that I had been wanting to try for a while but was yet to do so. I generally had lunch packed if I had all day classes or I would grab something at home if not. But as Harry and I were originally going to be going out for lunch bringing a bought lunch to him gave me the opportunity to try this new wrap. 

A: Btw, Haylor = you and Harry ship name Alice texted as I got back into the car after buying lunch. This was what I had asked Alice about this morning but I wasn’t expecting her to text me and tell me, I was just expecting to hear about it tonight if she was home when I got home. I’d already kind of moved on and forgotten about that though it was cute that Alice had felt that she had to text me to tell me now.
T: Really? Well if you have a name for Harry and I then I should make one for you and Alex. Alice trying to think about the way which I could put their names together. However every time that I tried to join them it would just end up either being Alice or Alex even when they are joined – it’s not fair.
A: You can’t! You join our names and you either get Alice or Alex again. It’s kind of sad but also kind of nice…Anyway I’ll let you go and meet up with love boy! I know he’s probably dying to see you if he’s anything like you are when you’re mopey. I just want my loved up friend back! Alice texted and I coudlnt help but laugh at that. She had a rather strong point there with me moping around but I had just missed Harry, I’d missed how he used to be when we were together.  The car had just pulled up to Harry’s now and I knew that Alice letting me go was a good thing as I would see her later, right now I had other things to focus on. 

Harry POV
Skipping out on lunch with Taylor made feel so bad about it all but at least I had tried to make things better for her by giving her the car for the day. Taylor’s stubborn so I knew that she wouldn’t instantly take it but if Charles told her that Olivia was sick and that this was me trying to make up for not being able to get to lunch today then things would hopefully be better. She didn’t know that I couldn’t come to lunch as I hadn’t texted her but hopefully Charles would tell her about that and I would just have to meet up with her another time. I had only not told her about me not making it to lunch because originally I had planned to get to lunch and have my mom look after Olivia but when I went to check on Olivia this morning and I had seen how bad she was looking I knew that there was no way which I could leave her in this vulnerable state with my mom – she’s my daughter. I’d hardly seen Olivia all morning because she hadn’t got out of bed because she was sleeping and not feeling well but I checked on her every hour to make sure she was okay. I had got her out of bed for some toast and Cinderella on the TV but she was sleeping soundly next to me again now, she’s not even made the whole movie. If she’s sleeping this much and not really wanting to do anything then I know that Olivia is really sick and I only hope I don’t get it. 

 I told Charles to stay with Taylor for the day and only come home if she doesn’t want to use the car or in the case of emergency. That was why I was so surprised to see Charles back about lunch time, I thought Taylor would have used the car and I know that she had classes all day or at least I thought that she did. I knew that if Charles was back here then Taylor didn’t want the car and that meant she probably didn’t want anything to do with me right now and so that meant that I had stuffed up big time. I placed the laptop down on the coffee table and got up to go open the door, I wanted to know why Charles was back so soon. I mean Taylor would have better time and use for him today then I would considering I’m just working from home today in order to be able to look after Olivia.

“Charles? I thought I told you to be with Ms Swift today? What are you doing back here so soon?” I asked as Charles moved towards the back of the car after bringing it up to the house and parking.
“He’s here because I told him to come here” I heard a voice say and I was actually amazed to see Taylor climbing out of the car.
“Tay-Taylor? You’re supposed to be at college, what are you doing here?” I asked moving down towards the car to get the drink tray off her.
“Well I figured if you couldn’t get to me because of the fact Olivia is sick then I would just have to come to you, I brought lunch! I want to make amends Harry, I want to have us back, and I thought that bringing lunch would be a good start” Taylor says before reaching back in the car to grab the paper bag in the back seat and her handbag before following me inside.
“You didn’t have to use lunch to show me that you know, I want to have us back just as much as you do and honestly I was a real jerk for ever pushing you away like I did when we first got back from our trip” I say holding the front door open for her.
“I’m pretty sure that you wouldn’t complain about lunch when you’ve seen what I bought for you though?” Taylor teases and I couldn’t help but to instantly know what was in that bag for my lunch. 

“Taylor?? Is that you?” Olivia spoke up still sounding half asleep, clearly Taylor and I had woken her up.
“Hey Livy, I hard you weren’t feeling well and I thought I would bring you a donut and some chicken soup…Not to mention your favourite hot chocolate with added cinnamon, exactly how you like it. Mr Sheppard says hello and hopes you feel better soon” Taylor says and I see the smile emerge on Olivia’s face. How does she know all this about my daughter and I have absolutely no clue? I thought as I followed Taylor into the kitchen where she pretty much made herself at home and started dishing up lunch.
“How do you know about her favourite hot chocolate? I don’t even know that and who’s Mr Sheppard?” I asked and Taylor just smiles to the ground shaking her head a little.
“We get hot chocolate at this little café round the corner from dance every time Liv has a lesson, Mr Sheppard is the owner of the café and he’s known me since I moved to the city – a good friend really” She explains as Olivia comes into the kitchen and climbs up on the barstool sitting in front of Taylor and I.
“Now Livy, you have to eat some of your soup before the donut. Meal before dessert, you know the rules” Taylor says before handing the soup over to Olivia and handing me the burger which she had bought for me. Clearly she had gotten it right about me liking what she bought, I love burgers. In fact I was really liking the fact Taylor was here to be honest and if this is what I get for skipping a lunch meet up with her then I would definitely have to do it more often.

A/N: So i know this chapter is long overdue, but I've been really busy with University and the classes haven't even started yet. I hope you liked this chapter!
5 Comments = New Chapter
Until Next Time :)