Chapter 6

We walked to Miles room and decided to watch a movie. And of course he picked a horror movie. I don't see why he likes them, most scare me but some don't. When the jumps are came I grabbed his arm. "Sorry! I didn't mean to dig my nails into your skin!" I started apologizing "Y/n it's okay you don't need to apologize, it's okay I promise." He looked at me and smiled but I still felt bad.

After the movie it was around 9 pm so I picked out a movie. I chose a comedy movie because I love those. Comedy was Miles' second favorite movie genre. I started getting tired and I snuggled next to Miles laying my head on his shoulder and my leg on his. I would have moved my leg but I was to tired to move so we just stayed there. I thought it was cute.

Miles POV
When Y/n fell asleep I waited till the movie was over to go to sleep. But before i did I carried Y/n back to her room. I honestly didn't want to move her but Kate comes to wake up and if she was in the same bed asleep she'd freak out. And I didn't want to get Y/n in trouble. I loved her I would never do anything to hurt her...on purpose at least.

She was slightly awake when I laid her back down on her bed. Then she went back to sleep and I started walking back to my room but halfway I heard her whimpering and I decided to go check up on her. "Hey Y/n are yo-" I noticed she was still asleep so I walked over to her. I put my hand on her cheek and caressed her check, then without thinking I kissed her cheek and like the dumbass I am that scared her awake. "Y/n I'm sorry...i wasn't doing anything I'm so-" I started apologizing then she sat up on her bed and she kissed me...and I kissed back. We stayed like that for another minute then she pulled away.

She was blushing then started smiling and giggling. "What?" I chuckled "Your face is so red." She giggled a little more then I could feel my face getting hot. "It's okay Miles." She yawned and laid back down but still looking at me "I-i-i Uh... g-g-goodnight Y/n..." God I can't speak I probably look stupid right now "Goodnight Miles...," she started mumbling to herself and I couldn't hear her anymore.

Your POV
"Goodnight Miles...," i started mumbling "I love you" he didn't hear me...thank god. Then he started walking back to his room. I was staring at my ceiling and smiling. I was so happy. After about 30 minutes i went back to sleep.

(Sorry it's short and sorry I haven't posted in forever. I'm trying to figure somethings out and it's been really hard)