Chapter 6: "Don't run away."

Start from the beginning

Jungkook is looking at his phone, smiling softly at the screen and with a slight leap in his footsteps.

“Give me his number! Please, please… ”Taehyung says looking at his member mate with puppy eyes and praying with his hands in front of his face.

" Me too !" Jimin yells, putting himself on the opposite side of Jungkook looking at him and pleading.

Older members look at their friends with sweet smiles and slowly shake their heads at their antics, even though they too are shuddering with excitement and anticipation to be able to hear their soul mate's voice again.

Jungkook looks at the boys begging him with a mischievous smile, before running to his room shouting: "Take me!"

The younger ones turn to runners, happy and excited about today's turn of events. All men feel a warm bubble of joy within them as they think back to their chance encounter and every word they said to each other.

The voice. The smile. The face. Her hand in her hair. The slight twitch of his lips when he thinks.

Every smallest detail imprinted in their memories, in order to be revisited indefinitely.

“Guys, that's enough. We're making too much noise. Let's go to my room to talk and organize what we should do. " Says their leader, Namjoon, in a calm voice.

Still smiling and joking with each other, they make their way to the room. Once inside they all sit around the room and pass Jungkook's cell phone to be able to save Desiree's phone number too.

When all of them return to an acceptable level of calm, Seokjin attracts everyone's attention by simply asking, "Now what do we do?"

"In the meantime we have to go and train early for the next tour date." Says Hoseok looking at each man in the room in turn: "And then we should see how to get her into our life."

"Will you want to come with us?" Yoongi asks quietly.

"Why shouldn't he want to?" multiple voices ask at the same time with a note of anguish.

“She didn't seem very… open to wanting to be with us. We also have a very busy life. We have decided to be part of this world, she has not. " It simply responds by leaving a dreary atmosphere and completely lowering the morale of the room.

"But ... the law says ..." Jimin whispers softly, with tears in his eyes at the very thought of not feeling the completeness he felt when he held her in his arms.

“In the meantime, let's get closer to her. There are many things to organize. I will also have to call our Manager to be able to organize the next steps. " Namjoon says clapping his hands making his comrades jump.

"Go. Let's go to train. " Hoseok says trying to smile as usual, but everyone in the room notices that the smile can't reach his eyes.

Jimin looks down at the phone he holds in his hands as he gets up to change into his room, trying to decide whether or not to write a message. Eventually, after what feels like hours, he writes a simple message, hoping to get an answer that can get him through the day without the horrible feeling in his chest.

* ”Hoping to see you again soon. Your Jimin "*

After rereading the short message many times, he locks the phone and prepares for training, unaware that each member of the band has written a message.