Ch5: The Heart of the Uncaged Child

Start from the beginning

I looked at my corner of my eye in panic and see mirio and bubble girl nodded aggressively to say yes and I responded to uncle an immediate yes.

"Very well then, you three take a bath at home immediately. Bubble girl report what you research as always and Centipede get our things to the car" uncle said walking with centipede at the door.

I looked at the corner of my eye again and see alex looking at me with the hand gestures to explain more. I rush to uncle walking past centipede and bargain, "Wait uncle! How about I fix your hair or something?"

He hesitated a sec, but nods afterwards and instructed the four people (centipede, bubble girl, mirio and alex) whose staring intently at us to get ready outside and get their things.

They walk to the door and alex give me a look of good luck face, now me and uncle were alone at the roof top. I gazed up on him and notice his handsome features shine throughout the dusk that his disheveled hair makes him more handsome!

"Uncle your so handsome at this look, why did you maintain to look like a salary man?" I looked at him and tilted my head curiously, while running my hands on his green hair with yellow streaks on it and I neatly put his hairstyle back in place.

"I do want to change my appearance, yet I remain myself with this appearance in battle to make my enemies caught off guard on what's hidden on it" He fixes his coat and tie looking at the sunset.

I looked at him in gawked expression and said, " Wait... so your saying there's a possibility that you have a hidden six-pack behind that tuxedo uncle?!?!"

He looked at me with a stern expression, "Yes. Don't question about it ever again... But during in battle you need the element of surprise to making them off guard to make them blindly thought that I'm just normal salary man. So be unpredictable (name)"

My (e/c) shines with delight at the information and looked at uncle with a determined expression.

"Alright Uncle!"

"Also I'm not mad on what you've done earlier, so don't worry about it" he continues and he pats my head dearly, I smiled fondly at him. A complete silence rushed to the scene, Uncle looks at me intently like he's thinking of something.

"This world needs laughter and happiness at times, so don't worry about smiling on situations like this or so, (name)... I hope you will become a good hero in the future (name) I will not stop believing on you" He smiles at me with reassurance.

A suddenly tear to roll down down my cheeks on my face and I touched my cheeks shocked at my sudden actions that I felt touched at his speech.

'H-huh? W-why... why am I crying?'

'Why?...I-I've never felt this feeling before... Is this the feeling of having a father?'

'I know grandpa take cares of us, but this... this is new to me' I realize on what I've been missing through this years, tears trickles down my face on happiness. Uncle wipes out my incoming tears on my face.

'I am really happy to have uncle mirai as my uncle!' I smiled at uncle crying happily and hugged him tightly, burying my face to his chest as he hug me back too cherishing the moment between us.

'Maybe...'

'Maybe this isn't so bad after all'

---

Days has past tamaki and nejire always support us to improve ourselves with a few little chit chat at the dinner night. I've also got their numbers on my phone that nejire-senpai always send me the playful messages same as me to tama-senpai. He also ending up flustered at my compliments to him and self-deprecate at himself.

I've been enjoying on our stay here in japan with a few aches of my body here and there, because of the training we've been. We also enjoy of hanging out at the city with the new food that alex and I enjoyed to nejire and bubble girl helping me to get new clothes from trendy to my usual style.

And now I'm here at my bed writing some synonyms, words and symbols whatever that come across on my mind of inspiration on what should I input to my lyrics and I tune some music in my guitar and piano.

I didn't realize that I suddenly fell a sleep cuddling my stuffed animal, because of the tiredness I've been. Silence surrounds throughout the room and the house.

.

.

.

.

.

---

A suddenly voice was been heard though out the darkness.

"Yagi (Name)."

"Huh? How do you know my name? Who... are you?" I look around and squint my eyes trying to see on who is the figure staring at me.

They ignored my questions and exclaim, "Do you think that you will experience sudden changes to your life (Name)?"

"W-what are talking about? Yes of course, I'm becoming a hero with the guidance of uncle and my brother" I tried to answer it bravely trying not to let fear get me.

"A hero I see..." they said it in amusement.

"Do you seek power? or DO YOU WANT SAVE PEOPLE'S LIVES?" they continued.

"Of course I want to save people's lives with the power I have right now. But I don't want seek power because... because I don't want to be some top hero wannabe just to save people's lives for the popularity" I exclaimed at ease.

"Hmm what if I said to you that you al__ ___e__t __ ___r_ that I ___s ___n to _o__ _____r" they started to sound gibberish.

"Umm excuse me what?"

"You Al__ ___e__t __ ___r_ that I ___s ___n to _o__ _____r!" they started to raise their voice, slowly walking at me.

"HUH? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" I unable to decipher on what they are saying, I immediately started run at the opposite direction in panic.

"YOU AL__ ___E__T __ ___R_ THAT I ___S ___N TO _O__ _____R YAGI (Y/N)!! REMEMBER IT!!" They shouted as their piercing vocal chords began to ring to my ears of familiarity?

'Huh? Who?' I uncover my ears as I run, but when they finally catch me, I turned around and see...

---

A/n:

Cliffhanger :D

Did you know who is the person in your dream, comment down below who do you think it is.

Also the fluff moment between you and nighteye is so touching, I actually want nighteye to be my uncle. He is so cool!

I've been very busy lately drawing the cover and the character art, so stay tuned next week!

I hope you like today's chapter and thank you for always supporting me. I love you guys always!