A Few Hours Later:

After a long ass and silent car ride, we finally made it back to Mystic Falls. It was just about sun set when we got to Ric's apartment complex. We headed upstairs but something felt off, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. However, everytime I got this feeling, something eventually went wrong. Dragging behind Elijah and Klaus up to Ric's apartment, we entered as Katherine back up from pinning Stefan to the wall.

"Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine frowned as we all walked in.

Stefan took a slight step forward, and he looked like hell.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus frowned.

"Thank God your here!" I sighed and hugged Stefan.

"I'm glad your okay." Stefan sighed in relief, hugging me back before letting me go. "But I'm actually here to see Klaus."

This made me look at him confused. Why would he want to be near the guy who killed his girlfriend? Stefan stepped forward towards Klaus, keeping Katherine and I behind him. "I need your help, for my brother."

"What happened to Damon?" I asked confused.

"That'll have to wait a tick." Klaus frowned. "You see, I have an obligation to my brother, that requires my immediate attention."

With that Klaus walked out of the room as Elijah stepped forward, causing Stefan to glare at him.

"You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here." Elijah stated. "My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shale." Klaus stated then stabbed Elijah with the dagger.

"NO!" I exclaimed, trying to go defend Elijah but Katherine and Stefan both held me back. "LET ME GO!"

Klaus then dropped Elijah's body to the floor as it turned gray, before vamping across the room, pinning Stefan to the wall.

"Now, what am I going to do with you?"

"Nothing!" I exclaimed. "You're not going to touch him!"

"We'll see about that." Klaus smirked, taking a stake out, stabbing Stefan in the stomach with it.

"I warned you." I frowned, lifting my hand to give him an anurism but a blur went by my hand and I saw that the enchanted bracelet was put on my wrist once again.

I looked back at Katherine who mouthed 'sorry' as she handed Klaus the key.

"Consider this your punishment for trying to kill me after I completed the sacrifice." Klaus smirked making me glare at him, before he turned his attention back to Stefan who was groaning in pain. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little move, and you're dead."

"He's just trying to help his brother." Kat said, sticking up for Stefan.

"The witches said you had a cure." Stefan said in pain. "Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want."

Klaus ripped the stake from Stefan's stomach and let him fall to the floor as he went to sit at the island, pouring a blood into a glass.

"Trouble is, I don't know if you'll be any good to me, being the way you are now. You're just shy of useless." Klaus commented walking back to Stefan, squatting down with the glass of blood in hand. "Now, I heard about this one vampire. Crazy bloke. Always on and off the waggon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monteray and wiped out an entire migrant village. A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

"I haven't been that way, in a very long time." Stefan said.

"Well that's too bad, that's a vampire I can make a deal with." Klaus frowned. "That is the kind of talent I can use when I leave this town."

Stefan stood back up, facing Klaus as they looked at one another.

"Katerina, come here." Klaus said.

Katherine did as told, and out of no where, Klaus grabs her arm, biting it.

"No!" Katherine gasped in shock. "No!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I snapped, looking at the fatal werewolf bite.

Klaus then bit his wrist and force fed Katherine.

"Enough!" I stated and pushed him away from her. I looked back at her, and notice her wrist healed. "What in the hell?"

"You want your cure?" Klaus smirked. "There it is."

"Your blood is the cure?" Stefan sighed.

"Gotta love mother nature." Klaus commented as he wiped the blood from his face. "Now let's talk, you and I."

Klaus and Stefan went to go sit in the kitchen as Katherine and I sat on the couch, watching the two with caution. Klaus then grabbed a knife and a vile before slicing his hand, letting his blood fill the vile.

"There it is." Klaus said holding up the vile. "You want to save your brother? How about a decade long bender?"

Stefan continued to glare at Klaus.

"I have big plans for you when we leave this town."

"I'm not like that anymore." Stefan shot back.

"Well that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman." Klaus commented before starting to pour the vile of his blood down the sink.

"Wait." Stefan said making Klaus stop pouring the blood.

"Well that's more like it." Klaus smirked. "I want you to join me for a drink."

Klaus then slid a bloodbag down to Stefan, causing me to get up, but Katherine pulled me back down to the couch and shook her head. Sighing, I kept my mouth shut and stayed sitting down. For now. Stefan ripped off the top of the blood bag and raised it to Klaus before taking a sip.

"Finish it." Klaus demanded. "All of it."

Stefan looked conflicted, causing me to stand up.

"This is bullshit!" I stated. "He spent decades trying not to hurt anyone, and you are just going to ruin him! This is enough!"

"He does everything I say, and I save his brother, that's the deal love." Klaus frowned, before turning to Stefan expectingly.

I look over to Stefan and shake my head.

Stefan gives in as he glares at Klaus, finishing the entire bloodbag within seconds.

"Again." Klaus states as he slides Stefan another bloodbag.

Eventually this goes on for a while......