Greta nodded.

"Greta, take the girl. We'll be back. I have last minute business to attend to." Klaus stated, before picking me up once again, and we were back at Ric's apartment when he set me down.

"Where's Maddox?" Klaus asked. "He should be back by now."

"I don't know." Katherine said bored as Klaus hooked up his phone to his computer. "What are you doing?"

No reponse.

"Where's Elena?" Katherine asked, still bored.

"Sent her off with one of his witches." I frowned.

"It's almost time." Klaus smiled, just as the door flung open and Damon stood across from me behind Klaus.

"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." Damon stated.

"Didn't we have this conversastion?" Klaus frowned.

"Yeah, that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire, and killed your witch." Damon smirked.

"Thank God!" I sighed and jumped into Damon's arms, hugging him like my life depended on it.

"Excuse me?!" Klaus glared dangerously, standing up. Damon set me down, only for Klaus to rip me from Damon's side and hold me against him.

"And you can kill me for it." Damon stated. "I don't care. It was all me."

"No!" I protested, struggling against Klaus.

"Katerina, give us a moment." Klaus stated.

Katherine did as told and left the room.

"I've heard about you. The crazy impulsive vampire. In love with his brother's girl. I knew one of you would try to stop me. It was a 50/50 guess on who." Klaus smirked sitting in a chair, pulling me on his lap as he turned his computer up and screaming came through the speakers. "The nice thing about werewolves, is that they tend to travel in packs. Need a closer look?"

Klaus threw the phone to Damon who caught it. I tried to struggle and get off Klaus but he just held me still and leaned into my ear.

"Stop moving love, or I'll have to teach you a lesson." Klaus whispered making me blush as Damon glared at him before looking at the phone.

"Jules." Damon stated.

Klaus lifted me up and set me down in the chair before going to stand infront of Damon.

"When you spend a thousand years trying to break a curse, you learn a thing or two. First rule, always have a back up." Klaus smirked. "Back up werewolf. Back up witch."

"Back up vampire." Damon frowned.

"I've got that covered to." Klaus stated then snapped Damon's neck.

"NO!" I cried and ran to Damon's body. I turned to Klaus and glared. "You will not use him in the ritual!"

"Love, even if I wanted to, his blood is impure." Klaus sighed. "Look."

Klaus lifted up his sleeve to reveal a bite mark.

"No." I whispered to myself. Tyler must have bitten him.

"Let's go." Klaus stated, grabbing my arm.

"No! I'm not leaving him behind!" I hissed.

"You don't have a choice sweetheart." Klaus smirked.

Klaus took me back to the woods, and once we got there we started walking.

"So, Rosalie, with all this craziness, we haven't had an actual chance to properly reaquaint ourselves." Klaus smirked.