Chapter 41: Hello again

Start from the beginning

"Hah, if I said no would you let me stay behind?"

"Nope"

"Then yes, I'm ready"

The golden gates open revealing a stage of nobles that had there eyes on us. At the very back you can see Edgar, Selina and Lance. On the right you can see Alex and on the Left you can see Luke.

The 3 of us walked in as the announcer announces us.

The eyes of the nobles are sharp....Nobles from another kingdom aren't being treated in a friendly way.

I could even hear whispers

"Omg, is that his mistress?"

"They have an illegitement child?"

You know what....I swear to god I wanna kill them. I pulled Felix sleeve so he would stop. He looked down at me and frowned.

I mouthed to him 'I'm gonna sort this out'

"Your Majesty Edgar, Thank you for inviting us to this formal event, and even for inviting me, a lowly solider and mother to this event."

I could hear gasps. Either from their guesses being wrong or that a knight is actually wearing such formal cloths.

"Of course Miss Sarah, and plus, as the first woman to become the royal commander, you are more than worthy to come." Edgar replies.

I guess he knows why I did that.

The whispers of the noble around us increased. I would hear basically them trying to find ways to come to me since I'm actually considered useful.

Felix and I walk closer to Edgar lance and Selina, who by the way was wearing a long white dress.

Like I said before. She and I are like night and day. Just look at what we wear.

The party starts and nobles talk to nobles as they dance and eat. I carry Leslie over to the food stand and feed her a couple of cookies.

"Yummy?" I ask

"Yes wewy wummy (Yes, very yummy)" She says with a mouth full of cookies that made me giggle.

"Eat slowly. No need to rush."

"Ok!"

I love my child. She's probably the reason I'm even working hard in everything in my current state.

Felix walks up to me

"You ready Jose?" Felix asks

"Yes, But when the attack happens please look after Leslie."

He nods his head. I leave Leslie to him now because I can already feel a couple of presence around this place.....Why aren't they attacking yet?

"Miss Sarah, you seem to trust His Majesty Felix alot."

Luke....Why is he everywhere? And why does he keep bothering me

"Does it seems that way?"

He nods

"Well then I'd say we are close."

"You seem to be on guard....Because of the unknown presence around here?" He's sharp as always.

"Yes." and because of you.

"Hm.....Seems like the fights going to start."

"Yes...it seems so."

Omg...more and more presences appear....how big of an attack are they planning?

"They don't seem to be attacking any time soon so.." He puts his hand around my waist and pulls me towards him. "....Lets dance"