Chapter 41: Hello again

Start from the beginning

"Ah...Sarah. Just in time."

I look up at Felix giving me a Fake ass polite face.

"Sarah....it seems we've received information on the Elfs"

"Is that so" Looks like its work time.

"Information shows that the Elfs will strike an attack on us during the Banquet tomorrow. We need you to be on high alert for when that happens." Edgar says with a serious face

"Understood." Well it seems tomorrows gonna be a looooong day.

**********(The next day)************

It seems just yesterday when I was complaining that I didn't want Jaime to do that tortures routine for any events....Now that she's gone....I do miss her....Not the preparing routine though, defiantly not.

It's true when they say you don't miss them until they're gone.

I got up in the morning and dressed up Leslie first since Felix told me to bring her to protect her. If there are stacks in other parts of the castle, I wouldn't...well nobody would be around to protect her.

I put her in this cute little dress that I told Felix to order in.

It was paired with small white flats and I braided her hair.

After she was done, Felix carried her out while I got ready myself

This dress was what Felix made me wear. I mean he made me saying that I had to look presentable next to the king of another kingdom. So what ever.

But I had to apply alot of concealer on the love bits on my collar bone and shoulders....I swear to god if I meet the guy who did this I'm gonna kill him.

I don't usually wear gloves....even if I do they aren't this long. But the thing is I have a tattoo that I had since the days at the academy. They know that I, as Josephine, have a tattoo there so I can't let them see it.

I walk out of the room and go to the entrance gate Felix, Leslie and I are entering.

"Ready?" Felix asks as I hold Leslies hand.