Tears brimmed on my eyes as I pushed myself through the crowd looking for one of our friends. I didn’t look back to where we’d been but it didn’t seem like he was following me.

One tear rolled down my cheek as I reached our table. My breathing was ragged as I tried to control the rest of tears away.

I felt awful. I had pushed myself to him knowing that he had a girlfriend.

“Hey,” Ed asked concerned, “Marianne, what happened?”

I closed my eyes. My tone was pained as I asked him, “could you take me back, please?”

“Of course. I’ll text Pablo.”

He grabbed my hand and led the way outside the club. My eyesight blurred as the tears were now rolling down my cheeks.

As we approached a black jeep, Ed stopped me. “Did Jason do something to you?” his green eyes studied me closely.

“No…” I shook my head, “Oh, God…I’m such a slut…I came on to him and he-“He pulled me to him as a sob left my lips.

“I’m pretty sure that he was well aware of what he was doing,” he muttered under his breath as I cried on his shoulders. “Come on, I’ll take you back.”

Rubbing my eyes with the back of my palm, I sniffed. “Thank you…”

“Don’t mention it.”

He drove me back to the hotel as I silently watched the blackness of the road around us. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks as he parked.

“You’ll be fine…” he trailed unsure. He was out of his way here, I could see how uncomfortable and nervous my incessant crying had made him. Still, he was trying to be nice.

I stepped out of the car as he jumped out to see me walk to my room. Weakly, I reached out for him and kissed him on the cheek, “Thank you.” His green eyes softened and a small smile played on his lips.

“I’ll see you around, alright?” He climbed on and before starting the engine added, “And if you need me to beat the crap out of Jason, I’ll gladly help out!” Feebly, I waved at him.

Completely discouraged, I walked up to my room as I heard tires screeching on the driveway. My heart raced as I heard a strong stride coming my way. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my palms trying to erase the smudged makeup. I took out my key and placed it on the lock as a strong hand encased my wrist.

I bit my lip as Jason turned me around and crashed his lips on mine.

This kiss was filled on raw need.

His whole body pushed me against the wall as his right hand played around with the key trying to unlock the door. My heart was in overdrive as my mind was swirling with different thoughts and feelings.

Finally, the door unlocked. Without stopping the kiss we stumbled inside the room. He groaned as he kicked the door to close it and I tangled my hands on his hair as a soft moan sounded deep within my throat.

He hovered over me after I’d fallen on the bed. His breathing was ragged and his eyes dark as he stared at me, “You have no idea how crazy I am for you…”

“But you-“ he brushed a strand of hair off my eyes.

“I want you,” his voice was deep and husky.

My head was spinning as his left hand traced my thigh raising my dress up to my waist. His grey orbs were scorching as his lips touched mine. “Do you want this?” he murmured against my lips.