Loved by him...

Chapter's song: Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding

҉       A ƤriƝɕҽsslɣ CoƝƝҽCƬioƝ        ҉

ChaPtEr sIxTEEN           _________________________

Loved by him…

His lips were soft and his hold was gentle as he pulled me closer to him.

Different feelings and sensations burst within me. A scorching sensation ran from the lips to the pit of my stomach. I got lost in the moment as my hands gripped tight his shirt and a throaty groan reverberated through his chest. My heart throbbed while we pulled even closer.

His hold tightened as I gave him total access and the kiss deepened.

A raw sensation washed over me.

I couldn’t breathe while my whole body was on fire. I felt like I needed him closer.

Breathless, we pulled apart gasping for air. His pupils were completely dilated and bored into mine making my stomach flutter. My lips were swollen and searing as his thumb caressed my bottom lip. My chest heaved as I stared at him completely mesmerized.

He blinked once before leaning closer to me.

My heart was racing non-stop as my hands slid around his neck. His nose rubbed against mine as his lips almost brushed mine.

“We shouldn’t be doing this…” his voice was raw and husky making me feel tingly all over.

His hands gripped me by the hips as I murmured back, “no, we shouldn’t…”

Our bodies were still moving to the rhythm of the music. My heart flipped as I felt his lips brushing mine once again. They barely touched me as if he was giving me time to pull away. I tugged his head closer as I trailed his bottom lip with my tongue. Groaning, his hold tightened pushing me to him.

Completely on fire, we kissed urgently with raw need.

I lost track of the time or the music or the place we were in.

I lost myself in him.

We kissed and kissed and kissed.

His hands roamed all over my body as my hands tangled on his hair.

My head was spinning as we pulled apart. We were not in the center of the dancefloor anymore. Somehow we had moved to a dark corner. My back was pressed against the wall as my legs were around his hip. My dress had hitched and his hands were caressing my thighs.

His eyes blazed as he stared at me like a predator looks at its prey. I swallowed hard. His thumbs were drawing circles on my legs as my heart thumped rapidly. Biting my swollen lip for a moment, I boldly whispered, “Do you want to leave?”

His breathing was uneven as he swallowed hard. He closed his eyes for a moment as his fingers dug on my thighs. Leaning his forehead to mine, he murmured huskily, “you’re beautiful Marianne…”

I didn’t know what to think about that for an answer.

I closed my eyes as my stomach plummeted to the ground. Placing my hands on his chest, I pulled away from him as I averted my eyes.

Guiltiness washed over me.

He has a bloody girlfriend.

What kind of person does that make me?