"Hey, Dream," Lilith invited him in, opening the door wider so he could slip past her, "I hope you aren't here for Sapnap; he's actually getting ready for a date."

Dream looked around the room nervously, awkwardly scuffing his shoe across the tacky welcome mat. He wasn't sure whether or not he should spill the beans or pretend nothing was going on.

"I'm so excited," She rocked back and forth on her heels, clasping her hands in front of her, "Aren't you just so happy for him? He hasn't ever been on a real date and-"

Lilith stopped talking for a moment to study Dream's appearance, which had grown even more uncomfortable now. 

"Oh!" Realization must've hit her, "Oh! Ash, come in here, Dear!"

Dream winced quietly. This was exactly what he needed right now. Now, his family would be informed and everyone would think him and Sapnap were dating.

And they were. But, not seriously. Not really.

"What is it, Honey?" Ash walked in, wiping her hands on a dish towel, "Oh, hello Dream!"

"Hi," Dream muttered awkwardly, turning to look towards the stairs, silently hoping Sapnap would get his ass down here and talk to his parents. It was getting weird now.

Dream was certainly adding Sapnap's inability to be on time to his list.

"Well," Lilith quirked an eyebrow at her wife, "Sapnap's getting ready for a date and look who just happens to show up all dressed up."

Ashley turned to face Dream in surprise, going to talk, but failing to do so several times.

"You're serious?" She asked, Lilith nodding in response, "Oh my god."

Ashley looked as if she would explode with excitement and she might have if Sapnap hadn't appeared at the top of the stairs, just in time to distract his suffering mother.

"Oh, Sweetie!" Ashley raced over to meet Sapnap, gripping his face and kissing his forehead, "I'm so proud of you! I love and support you always!"

Sapnap was staring over his mother's shoulder at Dream, his eyes widened in discomfort. He was silently beating Dream's ass with his eyes and Dream was worried his entire plan had gone down the drain.

"Thanks, mom," Sapnap slipped out of Ashley's grip, pushing past her to stand next to Dream, "I think we're gonna be on our way now. We'll be back later."

"God, you don't even have to come back," Ashley whispered, "There's no girl to get pregnant! Oh thank god, Lilith."

Lilith whispered something in Ashley's ear, probably shaming her for encouraging their teenage boy to have sex, and then waved the two goodbye.

"Please actually return home," Lilith called, "Be safe. We love you both!"

Dream shut the door behind them, giving Sapnap an apologetic glance.

"That was probably the most embarrassing thing I have ever gone through," Sapnap started walking down the driveway, Dream on his tail, "Thanks a lot, Dream."

"You said you'd be ready!" Dream hollered after Sapnap, suddenly struggling to keep up. When had Sapnap gotten so fast? "Besides, you didn't correct them."

"Is it really the end of the world for them to assume we're dating?" Sapnap asked, "Plus, I'm gonna have to come out at some point. Doing it under the impression that we're together makes it that much easier. You're going down if I'm going down."

Dream shrugged, finally having caught up to Sapnap. He liked to pretend he was speedy enough to have caught up to Sapnap on his own and that Sapnap hadn't just set a slower pace.

Endless Flirting - Dreamnapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें