𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

Start from the beginning

   I slowly adjusted myself to reach the mirror and came back to fix my sitting position. I held the mirror in front of my face while I stare back at my own reflection...I noticed that my face keeps getting more wrinkly and my eyes looks more sore and had dark circles covering it. My confidence lessen while thinking about how I'm starting to get older and uglier. There's no point of me getting accepted in that job if I looked like a depressed piece of crap. I think I know what I'm going to do today...

   I quickly ran up to my closet and changed my outfit to the first thing I see when I open it. I don't care whether it's a good combination of clothing cause all I know is that I'm in a hurry for something. I grabbed a random shirt and hastily wore it as I took another pair of jeans without looking. I tucked my shirt inside my pants while I put a belt on me and continued to hurry back in the living room. I took my car keys beside the TV and ran outside with my flip flops, I didn't have time to put my shoes on but I guess it's fine. 

  I went outside and locked my house right before walking where I expected my car would be

  I went outside and locked my house right before walking where I expected my car would be. I looked both ways and directions but I still couldn't manage to see my car. Wait what the heck- I got confused and scared whether my vehicle was carnapped by someone. I started searching around the neighborhood and even asked my annoying neighbor if she had seen it.

"Uh excuse me have you seen a white car parked somewhere here?" I asked her with a worried tone. She was shocked when she saw me and gave me a stern look with disgust. I know for sure we don't like each other and have been on bad terms ever since I moved into this new apartment .

"Why would I care? Do you think I would be the one knowing where you put your stupid car?!" she shouted like an old karen. My eyes widened from her tone, I mean it's still early in the morning how come she's so hot headed. Without even saying anything back for a reply, I finally realized where my car was. Fuck.

I ran over the front pavement of my house and stopped a taxi passing by. He gave me a smile and asked where I wanted to go.

"Please take me to the GyeongJu Parking lot near the sarang cafe." I said and he nodded in understanding. After, the taxi started to move in the same direction me and Jimin drove to when we went to the Sarang cafe. After a few minutes I finally arrived in my destination, only to see my white car parked and stationed over the the other side of the street. I thanked the driver and payed him. I opened the taxi door and ran to the other side of the street with happiness in my eyes. Oh thank god it's still here!. I'm such an idiot for forgetting about my car after the accident of seeing NamJoon on the streets.

However, the real reason I was here was because I want to buy some formal clothing for the interview to look professional and stylish. Well actually I just wanted some new clothes... I was lucky that a mall happens to be near my location now and it is one of the biggest malls out there in Seoul. I was hoping for Jimin to come and tag along with me and help me with picking some formal clothes. Even though I could do it myself..

I touched my back pocket to get my phone but I can't feel anything from behind. I touched both pockets with both of my hands wide open but still nothing. The only thing that I touched was my wallet and a random coin. Fuck! I must've forgotten it when I was In a hurry earlier. Sigh. I facepalmed myself and just continued to walk at the road towards the location of the nearby mall. When I was halfway there I noticed there was a red telephone kiosk that actually originated from the United Kingdom and I rarely see these things built in Korea beside the entrance of the mall wasn't occupied. The first thing that got in my mind is that I could use it to call Jimin and ask him to go and tag along with me. 

  I make my way inside and didn't bother to close the metal door behind me. I clutched my hand over the black telephone and pressed the small number keys and dialed Jimin's number. I took the only coin I found on my back pocket and insert it over the quarter hole as I heard the dialing sound while I waited for his answer. Within a few moments, he finally picked up and answered me with a tired hoarse voice as if he was tired again.

"Hello..Jiminah?"