chapter 31

Jihyo's POV 

What the hell should I do? I woke up pretty early because of an update notification. Now what? The game is updating and it may take a while. It's not that early though. Should I hang out with Chaewon and the others? 

I should ask them to come over. Right. That's the right decision. 

bosspark : everyone? are you up to come over to my place? 

bangtomi : Sakura and hyewon unnie are out as of now, they'll be back later 

yabuki_nako : what time is it unnie?

kimssamu : We'll be there in an hour 

bosspark : that was quick, are you down for a sleepover? 

sanachan : instant sleepover? hell yeah 

moguri : I am packed already 

minaricano : that's cool, I'll bring my on-the-go gaming laptop @kkurachanbring your own it's a game night for us! 

yabuki_nako : kkura unnie is not here yet, they're out but I'll remind her unnie when she got back

bosspark : everyone prepare yourselves and ring me up once you're on your way here

I was cleaning and preparing my beddings because obviously, we won't fit in my extra room so someone will sleep on the floor. I clean faster than anyone else because I am scared that cleaning may take my precious time of playing. My unit has a second floor because I requested my dad to put a recording studio for me and a gaming room. 

I am planning on doing a live stream. Now that I've found Tzuyu. She's good for the duo. If we want to play in the squad. We can and I will do a live stream for it. 

So after I cleaned, I checked my stopwatch. Guess what? I am done after only thirty minutes. I went to my fridge to check the food. Holy crap! I need to do the groceries. 

You know what happened when you feel rushed doing grocery shopping right? Of course, you might buy the whole store. I ended up having five plastic bags of groceries. We have a sleepover here and it's still 9 am, They will eat lunch, dinner, tomorrow's breakfast until dinner too. 

I was organizing the groceries when the doorbell rang. I immediately ran to the door to open it. I saw them. 

'Hi unnie, we're here!' Nako greeted me. 

'Come in, come in guys.' I said and let them enter my unit.

'what are you doing unnie?' Chaewon asked. 

'I am organizing groceries' I replied. 

'Jihyo unnie, I have brought my laptop for gaming, are you ready?' sakura said

'We are ready' Mina approved. 

'Unnie do you have loaves of bread?' Of course, the one and only Hiichan will ask that. 

'Yes and yes. Yes I am ready and yes I did buy loaves of bread' I said and I chuckled. 

'Where's Hyewon?' Sakura mentioned Hyewon who is currently out of the scene. 

'Unnie check your kitchen she might be there finding food again' Nako stated and laughed. 

I immediately went to the kitchen and Nako's right she's here.

'Hyewon-ah! What are you doing here?' I asked. We are closer than the others. Like we are best friends. I have met her girlfriend a few times but she still hasn't invited her girlfriend at least once to hang out with us. She said her girlfriend has another circle of friends that she hangs out with. 

'Looking for good food' She chuckled 

'There's a cupcake on the fridge but help me organized these first' I do the marketing strategy so that she can help me. 

'Fine, do you know who Jeongyeon is? I didn't know she's friends with Eunbi' She said. She's so random. She will suddenly talk about something that is not connected to what we're talking about. 

'Wait, is that Yoo Jeongyeon?' I asked in surprise because I don't know any Jeongyeon. 

'Yeah, that one. DO you know her? I went riding earlier with her' She said. 

'Who are you with?' I asked. If Jeongyeon is there. There's a chance that Tzuyu might be there as well. 

'Sakura, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Yena, Yujin and Tzuyu' She said. I was right. Tzuyu was with them. 

'You went with Tzuyu?' I asked again the most obvious question. 

'Yeah, I just said it, why? You know her too?' She said while putting the milk on the fridge

'I have mentioned to you that we found new friends, it's them. Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu' I said

'Ahh it's them' She said and bite the cupcake since I don't have a cake right now. Yes, we are done organizing while we were talking.

'Yeah that I told you with someone that I like' I said and left her in the kitchen. 

I went back to the living room and find out that they're all watching a movie. I went to my room to take a shower first before disturbing them.

/a little fast forward before it gets awkward/ lol

I am now done taking a shower. They're still watching the movie that they were watching earlier. 

'What are you guys watching?' I asked and noticed that Chaeyoung is already here, cuddling with Mina. These two always deny that they are dating. But they are sweet as hell every time. 

'It's black clover' AH it was a series, not a movie. I thought it was a movie since they were watching it for a while now. I haven't started watching that anime. I don't know I like Young Sheldon as of now. 

I went to my gaming room and opened my pc's. Yes because I have 2 here. In case of Mina wants to play with me whenever she comes over. I am planning to buy another 2 because why not. I might build a PC cafe here especially made for my friends. 

I opened my Instagram to ask Tzuyu is she's free after lunch. 

bosspark : are you free after lunch? gonna play with my friends. 

chouyoda : sorry I have to sleep, I didn't sleep earlier because I hung out with Chae unnie.

bosspark : I assumed you have met Sakura and Hyewon earlier? Ring me up when you want to play with us, they are staying over the night here. 

chouyoda : Ah yes, I have met the two of them. I will notify you once I wake up. Thanks, Jihyo. 

I went out to ask them to cook lunch. They didn't complain because whenever they come here they always cook because they have this reason saying 

"It's your house, we came here to hang out with you but you don't have to do the chores we are thankful that you let us come here and stay"

So that's what happened when they first stayed overnight here. 

They were cooking and Hyewon started to play with the PS4