【04 | News of a Fight?】

TW: Talks of in-school fights, and general themes of violence.

✦✦✦

Monday 27th August 2018

Dear Diary,

The weekend was pretty boring. Sadly, I wasn't able to catch any evidence of Mark sleeping. It was too dark, and I'm not about to use the flash option to take a picture, as much as that hurts to say. I'm already risking myself by visiting him, so it'd be suicide to use the flash and alert him. What I can say is that he looked pretty hot, like always.

In other news, I caught rumors of a potential fight. It'll probably happen tomorrow or Friday. To be honest, I get all my gossip from kids in my math class. I don't care enough to tell you their names, but one kid says "like" too frequently, and one kid's name is too long to pronounce.

Fights sound intense and violent, but that isn't the case at my school. These sad excuses of fights usually get broken up pretty quickly. At least it's something to keep me engaged and not completely zoned out. I was going to sleep through math, but I guess these fools do have something to talk about that isn't verbal diarrhea.

The news did startle me at first. I heard those two boys say the name "Mark," and my heart dropped. I listened closer, and they said, "Mark Tuan." That made me relieved because I'm not letting anyone beat my man up.

I̷ ̷m̷e̷a̷n̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷.̷

That's it for now. Just news of a fight possibly occurring. I hope it does though.

I̷t̷'̷d̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷w̷o̷n̷d̷e̷r̷f̷u̷l̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷s̷e̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷o̷s̷e̷ ̷g̷u̷y̷s̷ ̷r̷i̷p̷ ̷e̷a̷c̷h̷ ̷o̷t̷h̷e̷r̷'̷s̷ ̷f̷a̷c̷e̷s̷ ̷o̷f̷f̷.̷

Haechan☀