Chapter 20

"No I won't get it," Theo stood his ground Alice let out a maniacal laugh at how stubborn Theo was being

"I'll make you suffer Theo you shall not win here.....this world belongs the great leader of the chaos and it will fall to him," 

The voice that came out of Alice was much now sounding like Mandy, it was overheard by Randolph who appeared stealth-like hidden away from them. 

Theo was trapped with a demon who was pretending to be Alice Riley. Randolph also spotted the heart that was nestled away inside of the beam, gravity. The beeping from Theo's tracker was barely cutting over the gusty winds. Alice shifted her attention away from Theo as she picked up on another presence. Randolph was here.

"Randolph you decided to come to join us. No point hiding you know," 

Alice mocked as Randolph felt anger fill him he was extremely determined to try and beat Mandy now. She may have corrupted his mind; he wasn't going to let it go any further. Theo looked around waiting to see Randolph appear though he seemed to remain in hiding. 

"Theo gets the heart and this will end without any loss,"

 Alice inched closer to him as he backed away only to come against the railing. Randolph could tell Theo is reluctant to attack even though he had activated his weapon he hadn't used it clearly Theo connection with Alice had affected him to consider fighting with them. 

"Theo you need to know that stalling Alice isn't going to stop anything," Randolph's voice entered Theo's subconscious as he was now aware of his presence. 

"I can't bring myself to hurt her, she is my sister," Theo replied as Randolph knew Theo clearly wanted a non-violent route to solve the problem.

Alice was getting tired of Theo stalling and she had to do something the heart was still nearby, Randolph couldn't stay hidden forever Theo was in peril here. 

"You leave with no choice Theo," 

It was then Alice had raised her weapon Theo had nowhere to go but there was a sudden shift in her movement and her attention was taken by the reaper. Theo coward on the ground he watched Randolph come to his aid 

"You leave Theo alone," 

Randolph growled he knew at that moment as to why Theo was reluctant here, cause he knew Alice and been with her for a while to hope she was somewhere inside. This also had the same effect on him though he had to push everything aside to deal with the problem. 

"Or what Randolph I guess you're not scared to fight me are you," Alice mocked as they started to dance about the platform.

Randolph blade soon struck Alice's; the two of them were evenly matched; that's if Alice doesn't spring any other powers on Randolph. Theo inches away from his spot he had to get a hold of the heart, for now, Alice's attention was now on Randolph, meanwhile, Maxence was on the hunt for Mandy the demons had breached the fortress and clearly the reapers were taking them on to try and stop the flood.