Chapter 1

"Reki, i think i might be in love with you."

"What."

_______

"Okay what the fuck was that?" Reki thought to himself while skating to school. He was so confused the next morning after that 'thing' with Langa happened. The person he considered to be his bestfriend told him that he "might be in love with him" Now what's that supposed to mean? Might? Is he not sure? The fact that he said that so carelessly and out of no where was weird, how he said it was weird, and him saying 'that' was a whole new level of weird.

Was Langa gay? Not that Reki had a problem with that, Langa was his friend and of course he would support him no matter what. Why didn't Reki know anything about this?

Reki's thoughts were all over the place until he saw Langa waiting for him at their usual spot. Langa looked at Reki with a warm smile which made Reki's stomache hurt.

"Don't make this weird, don't make this weird. He's your bestfriend. Maybe last night was just a misunderstanding." Reki tried to brush it off, it really didn't work.

________

That's it. Whatever this feeling is Reki really doesn't like it. He has to figure out what's up with Langa. Why is Langa acting like nothing happened? How? Reki turns to the side to face Langa. He seemed... calm somehow? That's kind what he always was like but this time it feels weird.

So it's not just Reki that feels this way... "If he was going to regret it why would he say it in the first place?" Reki thought.

He has a plan. Today, he's going to figure out what Langa's deal is so they can go back to how they always were.

...Well, at least that was the plan.

authors note: hi, this is the first ever story i wrote here. The first chapter is pretty short but im planning on writing more. ngl im not expecting anyone to read this but if this somehow reaches out to someone let me know if you like it lol. also English is not my first language so i might make a few mistakes. anyways bye-