Aarush: Chotey we need to go..... come on.!!! Shan......?

Shanaya: Yes Bhai.!

(Aarush just looked at her and could see that a tear just leaked from the corner of her eye...... She just waved them bye and they left..... As soon as they left Shanaya kicked the barrel next to her and yelled...)

Shanaya: Aaarrrgghhh.!!!!! Why.???? Why why why.????

(She then took some deep breaths, calmed herself down and said...)

Shanaya: Okay.!!!! I am ready.!!! Let's see what you have got.!!! Cz..... The Game Is On.!!!

(She said this and left for the headquarters...... tomorrow is the hearing of the fraud case against her and along with that the allegations she has against her is of kidnapping the kid and moving the kid from one place to another.... taking the help of Virat.!!!)

(It's next day..... Shanaya was summoned to appear there early morning so she came but was immediately surrounded by the press...... Asking all type of questions that were clearly pointing at her profession, her character, her intentions and much more..... She just lowered her head covered herself and entered the courtroom building..... she went to the bathroom to freshen up as it was some time left  to get the hearing started and decide her fate.!!!)

(She was in the bathroom and a girl walked in to her..... Shanaya took a look at her through mirror and continued to wash her hands. Shanaya was about to leave when the girl came to her and asked her in the most concerned voice.!!!!)

Girl: You okay Ms. Shanaya.???

Shanaya: I am great.!!

Girl: I am your big fan ..... I know you must be feeling so broken and tied up that you can't do anything....

Shanaya: Not at all... I am doing perfectly fine.... Thank you for your concern.! Now will you please excuse me...

Girl: You know I can help you.!!!

Shanaya: I don't want any help! Have a good day.....

(She was leaving when that girl pulled Shanaya to her and said....)

Girl: I just need one favor.... and I will be very helpful to you..... I want Aditya's personal number... That he answers.!

(Shanaya just scoffed at her and took both her hands off her dress coat.....)

Shanaya: Sorry sweetheart.!!! I am no more in contact with him and also he changes his numbers a lot..... Now will you excuse me....

Girl: I am telling you.... just give me his number and I will be very helpful..... Or else....

Shanaya: You will write an article about be that screams nothing but my arrogant attitude and rude behavior and blah blah blah....

Girl: How.???? How did you know that I am a reporter.?

Shanaya: Bitch please.!!! I am a Top Notch Bodyguard...... A High Functioning Sociopath..... Show some respect.!!!!

Girl: Still... I made sure I don't leave a clue...

Shanaya: Hmm... let's see.... the mic is in the flower of your chocker and also one by the sink in your purse.... then the camera is here... on top of your pen that is in your shirt's pocket.... also being a lefty your left hand has more than enough pen marks than a normal person using pen... even though everything nowadays is done electronically you like being old.... you like writing first and then you will finalize your article on your laptop which btw you are holding in your right hand..... Even the way you are dressed up.... you tried and hid every thing of being a reporter but the shoes.... no normal girl will wear sneakers on a court hearing.!!! Going with your dressing sense... definitely a No no.... but as your profession needs a lot of foot work... you can't let go off your this habit..... should I add more or this is enough.???