Healing and Commendation

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

A couple hours later Anakin knocked on Ahsoka's door.

"Hey, it's me, can I come in?"

"Yeah, come in." Ahsoka responded.

"Hey, Ahsoka. How are you doing?" He asked as he sat next to Ahsoka, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm okay, Master. But after what happened I think I need some time."

"Of course. Whatever you need. I just wanted to tell you that the Council requested you."

"I'll be right there." Anakin got up and walked towards the door. "Anakin wait!"

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to say thank you. You stood by me when no one else did. And I really appreciate you for doing that."

"Anything for you Snips. I will always be on your side." Anakin said in a comforting voice. Ahsoka smiled as Anakin left the room.

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

"You wanted to see me Masters?" Ahsoka walked into the Council Chambers to see Masters' Yoda, Skywalker, Windu, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi, Kenobi, and Tiin standing around in a small circle, and Senators Padmé and Lux standing at the entrance.

"Ahsoka, I am so sorry. About everything." Anakin said.

"You have our most humble apologies, little 'Soka. The Council was wrong to accuse you." said Master Plo.

"You have shown such great strengths and resilience in your struggle to prove your innocence." Master Tiin said.

"This is the true sign of a Jedi Knight." Ki-Adi Mundi commented.

"This was actually your great trial. Now we see that. We understand that the Force works in mysterious ways, and because of this trial, you have become a greater Jedi than you would have otherwise." Mace said.

"Back into the Order you may come." Yoda said. 

I know this is a cliffhanger chapter, but I'm pretty sure you can imagine what happens next. 

One other thing, the next chapter will be the last chapter of this short Ahsoka fanfic. I hope you all enjoyed this short story, and know that there will be many more to come! 

Stick around for a little while longer to see what Ahsoka's decision is!

May the Force be with you! 

xo,Kimi