Realizations and Facts

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

Back in the Underworld of Coruscant, Ventress was explaining to Anakin what had happened with her and Ahsoka during their time on the run. "After I left the warehouse, after I left your little Padawan alone, I was walking away, and I thought she came up behind me to talk more. But I was wrong. Someone came out of nowhere and hit me from behind. Not just anyone can sneak up behind me. It had to be another Jedi."

"I don't believe you." Anakin replied. He thought about Ventress' words but he didn't want to believe any part of it.

"Believe it. Whoever you are looking for, has my lightsabers. That's how you'll know you've found the criminal."

Anakin sighed, all this time with Ventress was almost a waste of time. He had to find the person who is framing Ahsoka, not stand there talking with Ventress.

"Well, this leads me to a dead end. You're the only one Ahsoka talked to." Anakin leaned on the railing trying to figure out the name of the fugitive.

Ventress paused for a moment trying to think back, "That's not true."

"What do you mean?"

"Your Padawan contacted the Temple. She spoke to someone named Barriss. That's why we knew to go to the warehouse in the first place. It was this Barriss that told us to go there."

"If you're lying, you're dead." Anakin said in a deadly tone.

"Such promises." Ventress said as Anakin leapt away.

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

"Look at the facts. Letta Turmond called Ahsoka to her cell to reveal the true name of the mastermind behind the bombing of the Jedi Temple. Letta told Ahsoka she was afraid, she told her the mastermind was a Jedi, and before she could reveal the Jedi's name, Letta Turmond was strangled to death by the way of the Force." Padmé debated.

"It would not make logical sense for Ahsoka to kill Letta with a method that could be so closely tied to her murder. It is possible that a Jedi is behind this despicable act, but that Jedi is not Ahsoka Tano." Lux waded in.

"Members of the court, you are prosecuting the wrong Jedi!" Padmé insisted. A slow and faint clap started in the background.

"Well said, Senators. However, if she is innocent, then why was she seen conspiring with a known Separatist terrorist, Asajj Ventress?" Tarkin counterattacked their argument.

Ahsoka was done being silent; she needed to speak her mind. "Ventress set me up. My master will prove that45f!"

"And where is your master?" Tarkin asked.

"He's trying to find the real murderer!" Ahsoka snapped back at Tarkin.

"Then maybe he should be looking at you." Tarkin said in a foreboding tone.

Hey ya'll I know that I didn't update this on Sunday like I usually do but I am updating now. 

*New Update: I also wanted to say that I reviewed my whole short story and now I think I'll be able to make this into a 6-7 part story, I'll update that into my story description as well.*

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment your thoughts!

May the Force be with you!

Kimi