Torment and "I love you"

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

After the Chancellor dismissed everyone and Ahsoka was uncuffed she went back to her quarters, she sat on the side of her bed reflecting over what had just happened. Her door ringed as she was in deep thought. She sighed and said, "Come in."

Lux appeared at the door. Ahsoka ran to his arms as he tightly hugged her.

"Lux." She muttered. "What happened? It all felt like a terrible dream." She sniffled as she buried her head into his shoulder.

"More like a nightmare. But it's okay now. Everything's okay." Lux tried to comfort her. Lux and Ahsoka sat down on the edge of bed.

"I don't know what I should do. After hearing what Barriss was saying, I don't even know if...if I should even stay with the Jedi. Everything is so clouded." Ahsoka cried hysterically.

"Ahsoka. I-I don't know what to tell you." Lux's voice started breaking as he pulled Ahsoka into his arms.

"When I needed the Jedi the most they abandoned me, people who I thought were my family. It hurts Lux. I don't know what I should do."

"Ahsoka, I can't imagine how you have been feeling but I know that you will get through this. I will be with you every step of the way. I love you no matter what you decide." Ahsoka looked up with tears in her eyes staring into Lux's warm silver eyes.

"That's the first time you said it."

"Said what?"

"'I love you'" Ahsoka responded.

"Hm. I guess I did. Do you Ahsoka? Do you love me?" Lux asked, stroking her lekku.

"I-I love you, Lux. More than anything." Lux kissed Ahsoka passionately.

As soon as their lips released, Lux told Ahsoka the exact words she needed to hear, "I love you, Ahsoka. I'm with you all the way, no matter what."

The two sat there enjoying each other's embrace, as if the rest of the world around them didn't exist. 

Hey ya'll I know I'm early this week for this chapter release, but I have some matters to attend to tomorrow so I decided to be early with my posting for once. 

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter 5 "Torment and "I love you" "

Comments pls!

Stay Safe and May the Force be with you!

KiMi