Chapter 6-Meetings and Messages

After a LONG time, I've finally decided to upload this! Thanks for the ten votes! But I'm gonna be picky this time, I'll need 15 to write another chapter.

(There's a surprise at the end of this chapter so make sure you read the note at the bottom!)

Hope you guys like it!(:

And please comment on what you think!(:

*****************************************

Chapter 6-Meetings and Messages

A whistle blew, disrupting me from my reading. I was trying to finish some homework, but it looked like Ty’s lacrosse practice was over.

Just an even bigger reminder for me to get my own car back.

My dad’s car happened to be at the auto shop, since it broke down yesterday. He was borrowing my car for a bit until they could fix the problem. Until then, I had to stay after school until Tyler’s lacrosse practice was over and he could drive both of us back.

Packing my books up into my backpack, I got off the bleachers and dusted my shorts off.

I headed towards the parking lot, waiting for my brother to show up.

Spotting a rock, I kicked it around with my foot before it rolled into a puddle. I went to retrieve it, when I saw the reflection inside of the puddle.

“What do you want?” I spat, as I looked up to see Carter’s smirking face.

“Nothing. Just wanted to see what you were up to?” His smirk grew wider, if that was possible, as he leaned back against a car.

I rolled my eyes, and walked around to the passenger side of Ty’s car. Crossing my arms, I waited for Ty to show up.

“You know, it’s not really nice to ignore people,” Carter said as he walked around the car hood and stood in front of me.

“Not when they’re creepy strangers who won’t mind their own business,” I scoffed, rolling my eyes again.

Come on Ty! Where the hell are you? I thought urgently. I couldn’t let myself be around this jackass any longer. What did I see in him again? I blame teen hormones.

“Ouch, I’m hurt. You think I’m a stranger? Remember me? We had a nice little conversation yesterday in this parking lot. Although for our first time meeting, I remember you using some colorful vocabulary. Not much of a lady, are we?” He chuckled as he moved closer to me.

I gaped at him like a fish. How dare he call me un ladylike!? The nerve of this jerk!

“Excuse me for trying to defend myself from annoying jerks who think they can blame shit on anyone! No. Thank. You.” I bit out back at him.

His chuckle turned humorless, as he glowered at me with those captivating eyes. Standing right in front of me, he closed me between him and Ty’s car, caging me in with his hands.