choiyena : Do you have Hershey's????

chouyoda : Yes, so now get up and get ready.

She didn't reply. I assume she got up and fixed her things.

I didn't forgot to put sun screen and I wore hoodie and sweat pants. I don't need to use proper attire since we're just hanging out. That's what Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon unnie said.

son_chae : sorry late response, I was up already when you messaged me but I didn't checked my phone.

son_chae : what's up?

chouyoda : can I go there now? it's only half an hour left though

son_chae : sure sure I'll be here waiting. Take care.

I messaged all of them that's I'll be meeting Chaeyoung unnie now.

I quickly went downstairs and got in my car.

I arrived at Chae unnie's house and it's nice and cool. I parked the car and she let me CHOOSE. Yes she let me choose a bike on her bike collections. I picked the matte gray because I am wearing a gray hoodie and a black sweat pants. I didn't forget my black small bag that contains too many chocolates for everyone.

'Tzuyu let's go, Sakura unnie and Hyewon are already there' She said. I realized one thing. Sakura is the ons that Jihyo have mentioned last night. Now I'm gonna meet her. I didn't expect this early.

'Sure let's go' She handed me a co black helmet. Of course, safety first.

'I kinda know who Sakura is' I said while she's locking her gate.

'How did you know Sakura unnie?' She asked me.

'I was playing with Jihyo unnie last night and she have mentioned the name Sakura' I said. She locked her gate and we both ride the bike to go to the meeting place.

We arrived there and saw three people with bike waiting. The one is Jeongyeon unnie and the other two is still unknown for me. Maybe that's Sakura unnie and Hyewon.

'Hi Sakura unnie, Hi Hyewon' Chaeyoung greeted them. 

'Good morning Chaeng!' The girl with short hair said. I still don't know who is Sakura between them.

'Good day hyung!' Chae greeted Jeongyeon Unnie and did their no jam bro fist bump.

'Hey Tzuyu-ah' Jeongyeon unnie greeted me

'You're Tzuyu?!' The short haired girl asked in surprise. Wait, what? How did she know?

'You know her Unnie?' - chae asking Sakura

'You know her, Tzuyu?' - Jeongyeon unnie asked me.

They both asked the same time.

'Mina, Sana and Momo mentioned her when we hung out yesterday' I assume she's the Sakura. The short haired girl is Sakura and the otehr girl is Hyewon unnie.

'Well, Jihyo and I played last night and she mentioned that she has a friend named Sakura' I said

They were about to say something but the other two person arrived.

'Good morning people, we are not late are we?' Yena unnie said with energized vibe.

'We are not late we're just in time' Yujin said.

'Shall we introduce ourselves first?' Chaeyoung asked us all.

'Hyewon unnie?' Yena said while looking at Hyewon. She's just like me. She's not talking or saying anything.

'Yena? and Yujin? I didn't know we'll be meeting here' She said and she chuckled.

'Before y'all get confused, Yena unnie's girlfriend is best friend with Hyewon so we're kinda friends with them' Yujin explained.

'So I guess, I need to introduce myself. I am Yoo Jeongyeon 25 year's old. I am friends with Yena, Yujin, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung'

'I'm Chou Tzuyu, I'm 22. Same friends with Jeongyeon unnie'

'Hello Yena and Yujin. I'm Son Chaeyoung. I'm 22 too but a little older than Tzuyu. I am friends with Sakura unnie and Hyewon.'

'I am Miyawaki Sakura, 23 year's old and I'm Japanese'

'I am Kang Hyewon, I'm 22. I have a scary yet crazy girlfriend'

'We don't need to introduce ourselves because Chaeyoung knows our names already but Yujin is 18 and I'm 22. Tzuyu is older then me by months.' Yena said.

'What month you were born?' Hyewon asked me.

'I was born on june' I said

'I was born on july, can we drop honorifics and be friends?' Hyewon said. I can't believe I'm older one month than her.

We started to go after that question of ages.

We were riding a bike for 30 mins straight. I just follow them wherever we are. The sun is rising when we stopped at the Han River.

They were all drinking water when I opened my bag to give chocolates.

(here's what it looks like) 

I gave Yena her favorite Hershey's

I gave Yena her favorite Hershey's. Yujin noticed me and suddenly ran to me.

She grabbed the snickers. I gave Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeyoung unnie a Hershey's too.

'Which one do you like?' I showed Sakura unnie and Hyewon my bag.

'Snickers for me' Sakura said.

'I'm fine with dairy milk' I gave them chocolates and we ate it while watching the sunrise.

We all finished eating the chocolate and went to ride again.