𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢

Start from the beginning

After clearing the walkers, the roads were still being blocked by the Saviours and Maggie's fever was getting worse so they decided they had to continue on foot. The group got out of the RV and left Eugene in charge of it as everyone else set off into the woods to get Maggie to Hilltop as soon as possible. It had gotten dark so they had to be quick.

"We can do anything. We'll do anything we need to do. We have and we will." Carl said as they all walked. "What happened to Denise, I'm not gonna let anybody die like that again."

Before Rick could say anything, the group heard whistles, making them stop and look around. "What the hell?" Madelyn asked as everyone saw a bunch of men hiding in the shrubs.

"Go! Go!" Rick said and everyone ran but the whistles could still be heard. They carried on running until a car headlight shined onto them, making them stop. There were people surrounding them. The RV was with them, the same RV Eugene was meant to look after. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

"Rick?" Madelyn said softly when she noticed Eugene on his knees on the ground. Rick saw him and his face went pale. Rick was scared which was not good. If Rick was scared, everyone should be scared.

"Good, you made it." One of the men said. He was a Saviour. "Welcome to where you're going. We'll take your weapons now." He said before pointing a gun at the group.

"We can talk about-"

"We're done talking." The man said. "Time to listen." The Saviours went around and took everyone's weapons off them. This was not a good situation at all. "Okay, let's get you all on your knees. Lot's to cover."

"Please, we have a pregnant woman. We have a sick woman." Rick said.

"On your knees, now." The same guy said.

Rick went over to Madelyn and helped her get on her knees and everyone did the same. "Are you okay?" Rick asked Madelyn.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." She muttered as Abraham helped Maggie. Madelyn held her baby bump with her hands. She couldn't let anything happen to her twins. She couldn't.

"Dwight, chop-chop!" One of the Saviours said. Dwight came forward and opened a truck door, revealing Daryl, Michonne, Miles, Rosita and Glenn.

"Daryl." Madelyn muttered when she saw him being pulled from the truck and forced on his knees. Daryl saw his wife on the ground and felt his heart sink. He couldn't let anything happen to her. He couldn't. He felt like he had failed in looking after her. Madelyn felt a tear fall when she saw her brother being placed next to Daryl. She couldn't lose them. They all had to make it out of here alive. Whatever was going to happen, they had to survive this.

"All right, we got a full boat. Let's meet the man." The Saviour said before knocking on the RV door. The door opened and a man with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and leather jacket stepped out before looking at the group.

"Pissing out pants yet?" The man asked. Madelyn knew exactly who this person was. This was Negan. She could tell. This man screamed power and authority. "Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close."

Negan went around and analysed everyone in the group. "Yep, it's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." Negan said with a sick smile before his eyes landed on Madelyn. "Congratulations on the baby. Who's the baby daddy?"

Madelyn stayed quiet. She didn't know whether to answer him or not. She was too scared to even look at Rick and see what he thought. "You're nervous. I know. I'm an intimidating guy. I get that. Dwight, come here." Negan said before Dwight came over. "Go over to her and stroke her cheek."

Madelyn felt her heart sink. She didn't want this. She didn't want any man that wasn't Daryl touching her. Dwight nodded and approached Madelyn, crouching in front of her and using the back of his finger to stroke her cheek. Madelyn squeezed her eyes closed in disgust and the group were helpless to do anything. "Now I know whichever man squirms is the baby daddy." Negan said as he looked at Rick, then Eugene, then Abraham, then Miles, then Glenn, then Aaron, and lastly, Daryl. Negan smirked as he looked at Daryl. Daryl was angry. He was doing everything in his power to hold himself back from killing Dwight, the same man that kidnapped him that was now touching his wife.

"Don't touch her." Daryl said. He couldn't hold back. His heart just couldn't take it. Negan chuckled.

"Dwight, you heard the man. Stop." Negan said, making Dwight stop and step back. "See, was that so hard?"

Madelyn said nothing. Daryl said nothing.

"Now, which one of you pricks is the leader?" Negan asked.

"It's this one." One of the Saviours said, pointing to Rick. Negan looked at Rick and sighed.

"Hi."