Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )

Start from the beginning

" Duh. I remember you, but not them. So I still don't want to be with them"

" Wh-when did we meet?"

" Uhh when you were being bullied by some jerks and I stood up for you...and uh, one of them slapped me and I beat the hell out of them, I guess."

Boruto's tears swelled up in his eyes and hugs his sister. " Your memories! Their coming back!!"

' This is the best birthday ever!' he added up in his thoughts.

" Nii-san?" Hinako thought that he was acting weird.  Suddenly, she felt that weird pain in her head again. She gasped in pain and hugged onto boruto tightly to soothe the pain. Boruto was very worried. Boruto felt that pain too and both let go of each other. This pain... It was similar to the one he felt when hinako was still kidnapped!

They both shared a few memories at that moment. 

' YOU BROUGHT HIM WITH YOU?! WHY YOU! CAN YOU JUST STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AT LEAST ONCE?! YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD AND REASONABLE EXPLANAITION OR I'LL THROW YOU TO SUNGAKURE NOW! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!????!!! I WANT EVERYTHING TO. BE . THE . TRUUUTH!!!! '

Hinako hugs her brother and mumbles ' period '. Boruto understanded what she wanted and went to get a glass of warm milk for her.

' Nii-san, please don't teach her to do things like thi-'

' byakugan?!'

.

.

.

.

The twins woke up, greeted by a white ceiling, again.

" Oww... my head..." boruto says.

" What the... boruto?"

Hearing his sister call him by his name instead of ' nii-san ' made him shocked.

" Hinako! Do you remember anything?!"

" Wh-what do you mean? I uh, what do you want me to remember?"

" The academy? You remember anything ?"

" I remember... you...hima....papa....mama....uh....sasuke-san....erm, kakashi-oji? and uh....hanabi-nee chan and....oji-san? And... denki then kawaki"

" Anything else?"

" No..."

" sigh... it's fine."

( That night )

" I can't believe none of our family members remember our birthday..." boruto grunts.

" I think it's kinda okay"

" Okay? The last time this happened was when dad didn't even come home! Now he's home and doesn't remember our birth-"

Suddenly, the lights were out, slightly shocking the twins.

" What happened?" hinako asked.

" How would I know? Let's go downstairs... can you use your byakugan?"

" Sure...." she activated her byakugan and led the way to the kitchen. She saw many chakra's at the kitchen. 

" What the..? Why are there so many people? " hinako says.

" People?! How many?"

" Too many.... Let's go check it out."

" Okay." 

As soon as the twins steps into the kitchen, the lights were back and there stood their family, kawaki, hanabi, hiashi, their aunties and uncles, not to mention their friends are here too. And in the middle, there was a very beautiful birthday cake.