Chapter 12: Keep Your Hands Off My Baby

John invited Yoko over to the Beatle household one day, and we all know that that wasn't a very wise decision to make. Paul watched in jealousy as John showed Yoko around, George harbored a few suspicions against this woman and decided to keep away from her, while clueless Ringo followed her around and touched her glossy designer boots. 

"And this here is the guest bathroom..." John led Yoko to the guest bathroom, allowing her to stick her head inside and have a quick look around.  

"Wow." Yoko grinned. "That's a big bathtub."

"It is." John smirked at her.

"How many people can fit in there?"

"The two of us can, if we squeeze in deep enough..." 

"Mm, that sounds nice." Yoko gazed longingly at him.

Seeing this suggestive exchange, Paul turned a bright shade of red and pulled John away into a private corner. "John!" he hissed. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm simply showing my dear friend Yoko around." John shrugged. "There's no harm in that, is there?"

"No, you're not." Paul shook his head. "I know what you're doing, mister."

"Aw, is my Macca jealous?" John smirked. "Don't worry, I'll give you the time of your life tonight...just you wait."

"What?" Paul exclaimed.

"I'll make you spring up to the ceiling and meow like a kitty cat-"

"You're changing the subject!" Paul exploded. "I know what you're doing, John. You like her!"

"As a friend, yes," John agreed. "Yes, I do like her very much."

"No, not as a friend!" Paul's stinging accusations reached everyone's ears. "You...you imbecile! I can't believe you've still got the nerve to lie in front of my face!" 

Meanwhile, Yoko was slowly making her way to the kitchen. George was sitting on the kitchen counter, watching her every move, munching away on a McVitie's digestive biscuit. 

"Oh, hello," Yoko said.

"Hi," George greeted her flatly.

"Have you got anything I can eat?"

"No."

"Oh." Yoko nodded. "Alright then."

She continued to walk around and survey the place, her inquisitive dark eyes eventually landing on George's precious pack of digestive biscuits, which was laying around in the middle of the kitchen table. She crept towards it, extended her arm, and in one sweeping motion, picked it up and ripped it open. George could only watch in horror as she popped a digestive biscuit in her mouth and munched on it triumphantly. She then walked away, the pack of biscuits tucked safely under her arm, where no one would be able to reach it...no one except her.

"MUUUMM!!" George bolted out of the kitchen at lightning speed. "MUUUMM!!!"

"What?" Paul immediately whirled around to face him. "What is it, dear?"

"Sh-She..." George pointed at Yoko shakily. "Sh-She..."

"She...?" Paul nodded. "Go on, spit it out, dear. Don't be shy."

"Th-This woman stole me crackers!" 

John rolled his eyes. "Oh, so what? She's a guest, let her have them!"

Yoko decided to ignore all the fuss and commotion, and instead, wandered around the living room munching on George's biscuits, with Ringo trailing curiously behind her. 

"You've got odd clothes, miss," Ringo observed. "But I like your boots."

"Oh, thank you." Yoko grinned at him. "You're an adorable little boy...can I hold you?" 

And before anybody knew what was happening, she set aside George's pack of biscuits, wrapped her arms around Ringo's torso, and lifted him up, bringing him closer to her face. Ringo wasn't really used to strangers holding him, but he decided he would be nice to this woman and not say a word. 

All of a sudden, Paul came marching in, and upon seeing that his youngest son was being cradled by John's mistress, he let out an audible gasp and rushed forward. 

"Okay, that's enough!" he snapped, pulling Ringo away from her. "You get your hands off my child! You stay away from him, is that clear?"

"Hey, what's going on here?" John walked in. "Paul, come on, she was only holding him-"

"NO!!" Paul roared, startling Ringo. "I want her out of this house! Get her out of here! I want her out!!"

"Paul-"

"Get her out!"

John sighed reluctantly. "I'm sorry, Yoko," he whispered, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I'll lead you out, okay? I'm so, so sorry...we can eat at your favorite restaurant, would you like that?"