𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴

Start from the beginning

"Kirishima and Kaminari, it's nice to see the two of you again." You smiled at the two.

"I haven't seen you two since graduation. This is a nice surprise." Fumikage added. "I know, and to see Tokoyami in a bar? God, this is an interesting day." Kaminari snickered.

"I'm surprised he actually agreed to come here with me." You joked.

Back in high school, you and Kaminari got on well because of your personalities. Neither of you knew how to take anything seriously. "Mind if we sit with you guys and grab a couple drinks?" Kirishima asked politely.

"Of course, Fumi is paying." You patted a seat and Kaminari sat down next to you, with Kirishima next to Fumikage.

"So how have you been doing, Y/N?" Kaminari queried.

"Good, I'm now Hawks' sidekick though." You rubbed the back of your neck and giggled. Fumikage looked at you suspiciously. He could tell your mood changed when you saw the both of them, like you started to act different.

"Y/N, are you alright? You seem kind of un-" Fumikage got cut off by you glaring at him. To be honest, you didn't like small talk. You kept laughing to try and get the bartender over here faster.

As soon as Fumikage went quiet, the bartender walked up to you.

"What can I get for you, lovely lady?" The bartender flirted with you. Did he not notice the three guys you were sat with?

You scrunched your face up at him, which the guys noticed.

Kaminari cleared his throat. "We're with her."

"Yeah. We are." Kirishima added, flexing his muscles to try and intimidate the bartender to stop hitting on you.

"I'll have a bottle of tequila." You narrowed your eyes at the bartender. Sure, he may have been interested in you, but why would any guy in their right mind start hitting on a girl infront of three other men?

"One bottle of tequila for all of you, got it-" The bartender was cut off by you.

"No, just for me. The others can get what they want." You crossed your arms. "O-Oh. Okay. What would you guys like?" The bartender felt slightly embarrassed.

"I'll have a lager." Kirishima ordered.

"Beer." Kaminari rested his head on his hand.

"Sake." Fumikage replied, feeling uncomfortable with the atmosphere in the bar.

"Got it." The bartender quickly scurried away and went to go prepare the drinks of everyone. You sighed. "Does that happen often, Y/N?" Kirishima frowned. 

"Um, not really. It happens more often when I post online, but it hardly ever happens in person." You chuckled awkwardly. "I see." Kirishima sighed, then rubbed his forehead. "What a dickhead, way to kill the happy mood." Kaminari glared at the bartender who was preparing the drinks.

You laughed. "It's fine, just forget about it guys. All he really did was just try to hit on me, at least he didn't get physical." You raised your hands in the air.

"They get phsyical!?" Kaminari gasped.

"Um, some do." You mumbled, scratching the side of your head.

"I swear to god, men are such pigs." Kaminari grumbled.

"Weren't you best friends with Mineta? The guy who went around sexually assaulting girls all the time?" Fumikage raised an eyebrow. "That was sexual assault?" Kaminari replied, obviously confused. You sighed.