After a minute, Mina get out while lock their house door, made Wonwoo look at herself in disbeliefe. He stare from her head to her feet and feel little uneasy what she wear now.

"Are you sure wearing the trans outfit will be fine?"

"Aish you dont know about fashion! Lets go, Hannah already called me for 13 times."

She pull Tzuyu away made Wonwoo and Mingyu scoff in give in. How he wish he could cover her stomach and pull down that short skirt she wear now. He dont want to be too protective but yeah as husband he had right to protest her outfit.

After they arrived, they gather with their family and had to seperate with Mina for a while. She had told them to take a seat that have write Mina's VIP spot paper on seat. Meanwhile she at behind stage to check all model for her brand.

Mina make sure her staff do their make up well and she notice there is another room that had different logo which is another brands that will intercepate for runshow. She try to be friendly by greet other designer and talk random thing together.

Meanwhile their family at seat runway whispering each other to control their voice when people start to full the show. Mingyu keep try his best to cover Tzuyu shoulder when see her wearing plain white drees off shoulder.

For Tzuyu, she keep snap away his hands for touching her and make sure he stop by cover her hair on her shoulder. Beside her was her mom and their mother in law talking each other made her dont have choice play her phone. Meanwhile Wonwoo seat still without try to do anything.

The stage still empty and so far he knew, the stage will start in just 15 minutes

The fashion show will go with appear the designers before the models start to show every collection they had. For now, staff there busy themself run everywhere to amke sure stage is safe and every technical thing well control.

"Tell Mingyu until your mom that i already reserve restaurant near here. So after show done, take Mina and we will go together."

Wonwoo nod after hear what his father in law whisper and send back his words to Mingyu.

"When this show end?"

"Around 4."

"How did you know?"

"I had once go with Mina. That time when i told you that she met her ex manager that tried to raped her."

"You mean on Busan runshow?"

"Yes, but that time designer wont allowed to come."

"Then why she go there?"

"Because she worried her assistant cant handle the show, its her first time take a break."

Mingyu nod and stop when show start to play the song. Everyone inside focus on stage when mc talking and one by one he call designer name to show up.