Chapter 3

(Dennis)i walked into the first door fishing out the key to unlock the door when I had the  key i took it into my hand and  putting it though the key whole before I let myself in the room i pause at the door i could here the girl crying I huff resting my head on the wooden door feeling the cold on my head i put my hand on the door knob turning it and the door. Opened i looked at her she darted up looking at me she looked scared.

(Lucy) i jumped seeing the man there again i felt so scared he still stood there never coming in the room he was just standing in the door frame i must have looked terrible i wiped my eyes on my Jacket "NO!!!" he said marching over to me he huffed and looked annoyed he put one of his  hands on his bold head and huffed again i looked at him he shut his eyes "take it off" he said wh..... What? I asked "your jacket it's ruined take it off.... please" he said the please nicely but his eyes looked at me and they were dark then soft his tongue licked his top lip his eyes moved down i nodded I had to do as he said i didn't want to get on the wrong side of him i huff I grabbed the zipper on my jacket and pulled it down i took it off and i felt the cold air hit my arms he held out his hand and i gave it to him he took it i then looked at him and he had my school bag i looked him in the eyes.

(Dennis) i... I bought you your school bag I thought you would like it, it will give you something to do i took your phone so you can't call anyone I say giving her the bag she takes it out of my hands when she did that our fingers touch slightly i take in a sharp breath

(Lucy) thank you i say he nods still having my jacket in his hand he turns away a. Little  what's your name? I ask  he turns quickly looking at me i couldn't tell if he was annoyed by the question but he answered it anyway "Dennis" he said my names Lucy I say  he nods walking out of the room and i hered the door lock on the other side and i was left again in the room with the dim lighting