☆13☆ family dinner; detested guest

Start from the beginning

At Ryxel's words. She broke down. And to his chest, she went flying.

A knock was heard at the door. Karmale flinched out of Ryxel's hold. Cleaned her tears...

"Come in Michelle." called Karmale.

In came the blonde lass. Karmale spread out her arms and in two steps, Michelle was enveloped in her passionate embrace.

"I am sorry, honey."

"So-- can I pick your outfit?"Michelle excitedly asked but as if still unsure.

Karmale looked up at Ryxel as if asking for his consent. He warmly smiled at her and then she looked back down at Michelle with a confirmatory smile.

" Yes. Sure."

"It only took him two seconds as I tried for two and a half hours." Michelle nudged as Ryxel moved out to give them privacy.

I guess he got the last bit or maybe the whole statement 'cause he hummed and obviously smirked.

A slight blush wore over Karmale's face.

****************************______________________________

It was only a three hour drive and the three parties were down at The Kanes' residence.

Karmale let out a sigh she didn't even know she was holding back as Michelle dashed out of the car from the back seat. Ryxel squeezed her hand in reassurance.

"Maaah-mmmie!" Michelle screamed.

"Is Hale with you?" asked an overweight woman hugging the toddler.

"mama." exhaled Karmale still sitted in the car with Ryxel.

The overweight woman came out of the two floor flat hand in hand with Michelle.

Karmale Hale moved out of the car only to be met with expectant eyes.

"Hale? " called her mother. Her voice so tender and welcoming.

"Come here my dear." she pleadingly beckoned.

Karmale Hale Kane stood stuck to her point, her head held high and her shoulders square.

"Come. Please come." she stretched her hands for a hug from her second born daughter. A tear dropped down her plump face.

Karmale out of instinct started to stamp her stiletto heel and started to bite down on her lip. She was fighting back the urge to cry. She felt a warm hand entwine in hers. And then she relaxed. She did not pour a tear.

"Hello, m-mother."

"Hearing you call me that elates me sweetie." Hale's mother said and lovingly embraced her daughter.

"Who is the gentleman?" She whispered in her daughter's ear.

"Ryxel Grande Black." A male voice came from behind Karmale.

Does this guy love his name that much that he cannot wait to be introduced or??

He let out his hand for a handshake and the tattoos on it were visible. Mrs. Kane first hesitated then shook his hand as if just to please her daughter but the resentment and detest for her guest could not be hidden at all. It was all over her face. She was the type that never concealed feelings. Never.

"Please do come in." She urshered her guests inside.

"Where is papa?" Asked Karma.

"Turn around and your biggest night mare will come true." Said a calm voice full of liveliness and humour.