Lady dumitrescu x make dominate reader

Start from the beginning

Dumitrescu:master may I cum

Y/n:not yet

He still pumping his finger in and out of her like it is nothing.

Dumitrescu:master please

Y/n:I will tell you when you can.

You slap her ass even harder hitting the sore spot for her trouble.  Eventually you allow her to release.

Y/n:you may release yourself

Dumitrescu:thank you master.

She releases all oh juices as she squirts all over the floor and started to breath heavily.

Y/n:yo really most have to release your self but we aren't done just yet.

You spread her cheek to see something in her asshole which were anal beads that you stick up there the last time the two of you had sex. You put your finger into the hole and slowly pull them out of her one bead at a time to add to her pleasures. Finally you pull out the last one out he insert his finger into her just like he did to her entrances. Even with the anal needs inside of her it was still tight. And for her she is a complete and utter mess loving every second of this. Here body was relaxed so she could enjoy every second of this. Just like last time he moves slow he like to savor every moment of this. He usual does this to build up to the finally just like a movie or some sort. Y/n removes his finger and balled up his fist and slammed it into her asshole catching her by surprise as he almost never dose this of he does he usually takes it slow for her to get used to it she let out a moan. Y/n pushes his arm deep within her he pulls it out to only to slam it right back into her she moans once aging which the dead could her. They could be as loud as they want since her daughters were out hunting for the next sacrifice.

You remove your fist from her ass gaping it a bit. Know it your turn you place her on all fours on the floor facing you. You take off your pants showing off your long thick cock that is fitted for a god.

Y/n:know suck me dry

And that what she did she opens her mouth and started to suck you off. She sucks on your tip which was quite bigger in fact just from the tip being in her mouth it took all of the room up that it almost didn't fit inside of her mouth. She fight passed it and was able to get more of it in her mouth she was about a fourth of the way down which angers you because everytime she tries to suck you off she can't but that was apart of her plan she wanted you to have fuck her into death. Clearly fed up you placed your hand on the side of head and forces her to take all of it in her mouth. It went all the passed her throat creating a bulge in her throat. You hold her head steady and started to face fuck her. He pulls his member out of her mouth only to slam it back into her mouth. You start to go faster and faster as your nut sack slams against her face over and over aging. Every time she sucks you off her mouth feels better and better with each time. She loved to get face fucked by you but there is one thing bad with these she had to fight against the burning in her mouth and the urge to pass out due to the lack of oxygen she has actually passed out before but was able to regain consciousness before you finished. But she was able to build up her stamina to counter act it.

Y/n:I'm about to cum

You hold her head down on your base as you release your seed into a her mouth she takes all of it her mouth. Y/n once aging places her on the bed.

Y/n:you know what time it is don't you.

Dumitrescu:yes I do.

You reach in to the dresser and take out a sharp piece of glass. You cut along her arm taking it slow you finished the cut to do over aging. Each time you do a cut her she gets more and more stimulated. You got to be careful not to cut her to deep like you did one time.

Dumitrescu:OH GODD YES AGING AGING AGING CUT ME LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW.

He follow her wishes and do more cuts along her body as she cum from the pleasure you allowed it this time. You put away the glass carefully not the break it.

Y/n:that is enough of that.

Her body was covered in cut marks the only she keeps them hidden is with make up she loved it.

Y/n:time for the main event

You insert your member into her entrances which is kinda sore from cumming just a few moments ago. Still her walls was still tight you start to thrust in and out of her at a steady pace she places her hand on your head and bury your head within her breast. Then you start to motor boat them like the was no tomorrow.fapping sounds could be heard filling up the room as you drilled away at her. You were the best at pleasing her many people came before you but they all failed to make her cum but here you came dominating her and finally made her came. Like I said she loved to be submissive but with the people that came before you they didn't have what it take they were to passive or scared to take control I mean whole could blame them after all she was 9 foot tall vampire ready they though if they made one wrong move it would be game over them. But he you came on adventure on the claims that everyone disappeared in the mountains. You first laid eyes on her and one thing lead to another you ended up sleeping with her. But you wasn't like everyone else you won't afraid of here. You were the first person to go against her and dominated her. Y/n place his hand at her waist and started to go faster. He lifts up her legs up in the air and putting her in the mating press position.

Dumitrescu:yes yes breed me with your seed I would love to have to have your kids.

You penetrate her as she lets out an organimc cry

Dumitrescu:I'm about to cum

Y/n:me to

The both of them cum at the same time.

Dumitrescu:that was great master

Y/n:yes it was but we are t done just yet.

Dumitrescu:what do you mean about that master

You once aging places her on all fours with her ass up in the air. You lick her ass and bury your head in her ass checks. His hands are placed on each of her cheeks. She gets what you are doing and started to move her hips as her ass rides your face. You spread her cheek wide to see her gaping asshole. You place you hand on her hips to hold her steady as you slowly inserts your member into her ass still being gaped a bit it was still resented against it pushing it back but finally you were able to get the tip in. You allowed her to get used to it because the two of you never uses this hole that much. She gets used to it as you insert more of your length into her as pain turned into pleasure. Her ass inspite of it being grab was still so tight. You start to thrust in and out of her each time it gives her ass time to breath before you slammed it right back into her. Each thrust you took send shockwaves all throughout her body. She had her head buried in the bed but you lift up her head to bring it up for a kiss. Your tongue enters her mouth one more time and explored you even get to taste your own cum due to some being left over in her mouth. You move you hands underneath her chest and starts to play with breast once aging. He pulls on her nipples tugging on it like a cow getting milked there was still some left. You are at you limit.

Y/n:I'm about to cum

Dumitrescu:DO IT CUM IN MY ASS

you cum in her ass and it started to leak out. She rolls over to her side

Dumitrescu:that was amazing

Y/n:yeah it was but never tell me what to do aging

Dumitrescu:yes master

Y/n:good nights

Dumitrescu:good night