Stolen

"Dad!" I called walking into the mansion.

"In the music room!" He yelled back.

Putting my things down and grabbing my journal, I ran up the stairs. Entering the music room, I gave my dad a wide smile.

"What?" He asked.

"I've got a new song and I want you to listen to it...it's just a song I came up with quickly,"

"Alright, what's it called?"

"Show me,"

"I like it, now hurry up and play...I've got things to do,"

I sat down at the piano and positioned my fingers over the keys. Taking a deep breath, I began to play and sing.

"Baby show me, by the way you hold me, way that you control me, speed me up or slow me," I stopped and looked at my dad.

"That's sounds good, do you mind if I look over the lyrics...just to adjust a few,"

"Yeah, no problem...I'll get it back from you tomorrow, I promised Katie I'd camp out with her in the apartment tonight,"

"Great, have fun with that," My dad took my notebook.

Smiling one last time, I left the room and went to go grab a few thing to bring to the apartment. Once I was done, I headed off to the Palm Woods.

*Palm Woods*

"Hi," I greeted, walking into the apartment.

"What's up," Logan threw a peace sign my way.

"What was that?"

"I'm trying out a new style, y'a dig?"

"No, I don't dig...why you doin' this?"

"Camille," Katie stated, walking out of her bedroom.

"Seriously dude, I thought you called it quits,"

"I'm addicted Mikey, I can't giver her up...she's my drug!" Logan grabbed my shoulders, shaking me back and fourth.

"Okay, so all you need is some rehab then...right?"

"I mean I guess so, but what is rehab for love?"

"A new love...which we're gonna help you find," Katie said grabbing her laptop.

Looking up a dating website, Katie sat on the couch and began to look. Sitting next to her, I scanned the screen.

"What about her?" I said pointing to a blonde.

"Who?" Logan jumped onto the couch.

"Well...her name is Anna and her favorite things to do are swim and watch movies," Katie replied.

"What else?" Logan asked, intrigued.

"She hates reading,"

"Next! I will not tolerate such behavior,"

"Picky much? She hates one thing," I said.

"She also hates listening to music,"

"What a monster, next!" I yelled.

After about twenty minutes, we stopped looking...not because we wanted to, but because guys were called down to the studio. From the conversation I heard, the guys were invited to a party last minute.

"That sucks," I heard Katie say from my left.

"What?" I asked.

"Gustavo's making the guys sing a new song on the spot,"

"Dang, is this party gonna be live?"

"I'd assume so, there are gonna be a whole bunch of celebrities there,"

Now more curious than ever, Katie and I began to search through YouTube. Eventually finding the video, we sat back and waited for the performance.

"Hope everyone's having a good time, next up is Big Time Rush...they'll be singing Show Me,"

Hearing the title of the song, I choked on the water I was drinking. Thinking I misheard what the announcer said, I waited. About two seconds in, I seriously wanted to cry...that was my song and it wasn't just anyone who stole it, my father did.

"That asshole!" I yelled getting up.

"What?" Katie was confused.

"That's my song! I wrote and asked my dad to listen to it this morning...he listened to it, but said he wanted to see the lyrics, just to make a few changes. Why did I even trust him!" I kicked the coffee table.

"Can't you get him legally for stealing the song?"

"No, it wasn't copyrighted and I work at his company...him and Griffin technically own my songs,"

"Calm down, we can fix this,"

"Fix it? There's no way, people think that's a Big Time Rush song and they'll never believe me if I say it was mine,"

"That's not true,"

"Katie, they're a boy band...I want you to take a look at some of their most devoted fans and tell me they'll believe me,"

"Yeah, I guess you're right...what do you wanna do then?"

"I want to get away as far away from my dad as I can,"

"So...do you wanna live here?"

"What? Really? I was thinking more of buying my own place or staying at a hotel, but if I can save the cash,"

"Yeah, you can stay in my room...this'll be awesome, I'll finally have another girl in the house,"

"What about your mom?"

"I can't gossip with her...let's go get your things,"

Heading back to the mansion, Katie and I gathered my clothes and everything else I needed. Making a point, I left a sticky note on my door, informing my dad what he did. Back at the apartment, Katie and I moving my things in.

"I think I'll like it here," I sat back on the couch.

"I think I'll like having you here," Katie sat next to me.

"What?" Mama Knight asked walking out of her room.

"Mikey's living with us now,"

"Says who?"

"Umm...Katie said it was fine and I already moved my things here so," I said nervously.

"What's it this time," Mama Knight ran her hand over her face

"My dad stole one of my songs for the guys, I don't even want to look at him,"