Big Time Pranks

Today I'm getting my casts off and I'm so excited. Mama Knight agreed to take me since my dad had to work, Camille even tagged along.

"Alright, we'll have these removed in no time...but you'll still need to stay in the wheelchair," The doctor said.

"What? Why?" I complained.

"Because you haven't walking in six and a half weeks,"

"So?"

"So you'll need physical therapy to get you back up and moving properly,"

"Ugh,"

It took about twenty minutes and both my casts were off. Bending my legs felt strange at first, but I got over that.

"Let's go," I told Mama Knight.

-Time Skip-

Mama Knight left to go shopping, while Camille rolled me into the Palm Woods. Walking in, we saw one of the Jennifer's had their lips stuck together.

"What's going on?" I asked Katie, as she walked over.

"The guys are doing their annual prank day and it's girls vs. guys,"

"How longs it been going on?" Camille asked.

"About an hour,"

"Dang, couldn't wait till I was up and moving, could they," I complained rolling towards the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Katie asked.

"To hang out in the apartment, there's no way I can prank like this,"

"Yes you can, now come on," Katie grabbed my wheelchair and rolled me over towards a group of girls.

-Time Skip-

About twenty minutes later, we had come up with a plan. At first, we'd make them think they overheard us and then we'd set up the prank. Next I'd get a face full of whipped cream and I'd roll of crying. After that, the guys would come check on me and get pranked...simple right?

"The guys will get off the elevator, rush for cover and trip on the wire," Camille said loud enough for the guys to hear.

Once we were sure they heard, we set up the prank and I stayed behind. Just as planned, the prank was reversed and I was the one to pranked. I began to fake cry as I rolled away towards the elevator.

"Mikey, you okay?" Kendall asked.

I began to laugh at them for falling for the prank. Taking the hint, they were out of there in seconds. I wasn't sure who got caught considering I could barley see.

"Dang, wanna go do something?" Camille asked.

"Are you out?" I asked removing the whip cream from above my eyes.

"Yep, pie to the face,"

"Nice,"

We both laughed as we headed down to the lobby. Although we were out in terms of the game, Camille and I still wanted to prank a few people. While Bitters was out yelling at kids, we decided to glue his coffee cup to the table.

"You think it'll work?" I asked Camille as we went and sat down.

"I think so,"

"I'm sick of those kids! Always messing up the pool area," Bitters complained walking in.

"I need my coffee," He said grabbing the cup.

Seeing as it wouldn't lift, Bitters yanked on the cup with a tone of force. In a matter of seconds, coffee was pouring down the front of his shirt.

"WHO DID THIS?!?" He yelled.

Turning our heads away, Camille and I laughed. It wasn't long before Bitters blamed one of the kids by the pool, so we were off the hook.

"Hey where's Logan?" I asked.

"He pranked himself, Mama Knight had to stop shopping, just to take him to the doctor,"

"Dang, you two still a thing?"

"We're on and off, you know for the sake of drama,"

"Right,"

"Wanna prank someone else?"

"Who else is there to prank, everyone has either been pranked or they're still in the competition,"

"Right, forgot about that..."

"You working on any auditions?"

"Not at the moment...you working on any songs?"

"Nope,"

For the first time in what felt like forever, Camille and I had nothing to talk about. Normally we can talk nonstop, but today there was just nothing. The silence was comfortable, as I climbed out of my chair and sat on the couch. The silence wasn't broken until Kendall and James came running through the lobby.

"Ahhh," James screamed as they ran from Katie.

"Go get 'em Katie," Camille and I cheered.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you. Do you remember that dude from when we were in the kids show?" Camille asked.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Well remember he gave us that card...I went to the website and there's a bunch of movie auditions to sign up for, but most of them are pairs,"

"So you want me to audition with you?"

"Yes, I think it would be fun...I even found one that's a musical,"

"A musical?"

"Yeah and we'd be auditioning for the main characters,"

"I do love musicals...but I don't know Camille, I only did one acting job and that was an episode, not a movie,"

"Please, for me...we have to submit our audition video by next Friday...please,"

"Ugh fine,"

After Mikey agreed to the audition, Kendall and Katie came running into the lobby. Camille and I watched intensely, waiting to see who was gonna win.

"Pull off one more prank and the pool is closed for two weeks!" Bitters yelled.

"Well who wins then?" I asked.

"It's a tie!" Camille yelled.

Everyone agreed that was fair and the prank crown was cut in half. I sat next to Camille as both Katie and Kendall were crowned. After the crowning ceremony, we all went and sat out by the pool.

"Hey, you got your casts off!" James yelled.

"It took you all day to notice?" Katie asked.

"Well yeah, I only saw her one today, the rest of the time she was with Camille,"

"Again?" Logan asked.

"She's my best friend, what the hell do you mean 'again'?" I sassed, while Logan quickly responded.

"Nothing, I mean nothing,"