Home

"Everyone got their bags packed?" Mama Knight asked.

"Yep...I can't wait to show you my home town in New York," I said jumping up and down.

"Home town? I thought you were born here?" Kendalls questioned.

"Nope, born back in the state of New York, brought here by force,"

"By force?" Carlos asked.

"I wasn't even one when they brought me here, had no choice,"

-Time Skip-
*Airport*

After a long and irritating plain ride with everyone, we finally landed in Jamestown New York.

"Hey this is nice," Kendall said looking out at the area outside the airport.

"This isn't my home town, we have to take a car there," I said walking toward a red pickup truck.

"We'll all be damned, if it isn't the now famous Mikey Rocque," My aunt Shelly said climbing out of the truck.

"Oh not this woman," I heard my dad say.

"Gustavo," My aunt said flatly as she hugged me.

"Shelly," He replied.

"Is this the car we're taking?" James asked disgusted.

"Yep, it's old reliable," My aunt replied.

I jumped into the back of the truck, remembering all the good times from when I was a kid. Piling in next to me, the guys looked a little let down by the whole trip.

"You guys good?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just that when you kept saying New York, I thought it was the city," Carlos said.

"If I meant the city, I would have said New York City,"

-Time Skip-

After almost a two hour drive and a bunch of complains from everyone but me, my aunt, and Katie, we had made it. Standing up in the back of the truck, I admired the open and beautiful land.

"Welcome to Red House...the smallest town in New York," I said while smiling.

"Wait, if this is the smallest town, then why did your mother never want you to go hang out with other people?" James asked.

"Are you not listening? This is the smallest town, there are only thirty-five of us living here...word travels fast and if it's juicy drama, it'll stick around for days,"

"Hey Gustavo, how did you end up in a town like this when meeting your ex?" Kendall asked.

"I didn't meet her here, I met her in a different city,"

"Alright, enough chatting, let's go," I said jumping out of the back of the truck with my bags.

Racing up to the front porch of my house, I kicked the door open and ran inside, flopping on the couch.

"Mikey, that's why the door is destroyed!" My mother yelled.

"Nice to see you too mom," I said getting up and hugging her.