Fashion

I ended up telling Carlos about the kiss, he wasn't too happy. I haven't talked to him since then, he said he needed a little space...that was a week ago. Kendall wasn't too happy about me telling Jo and Carlos, but I couldn't just sit there and lie to them. Like Carlos, Kendal hasn't talked to me since then, he claims I may have ruined his relationship.

Besides that, Griffin scheduled a meeting for today and unfortunately it involves me.

*Rocque Records*

"There's my superstar," Griffin said when I walked into the room.

"What's this meeting for?" I asked Griffin.

"You know you used to call me Uncle Griffin when you were a kid, you'd run up and hug me when you saw me,"

"Is this what the meeting is about,"

"No, I called you here because you need a new look,"

"What? Why?"

"Mike, the last time paparazzi caught you, you were in sweats and a tank top," Logan said walking in with the guys.

"Okay, but why does it matter?"

"It's not just that, but the last time you preformed at a party, you were in worn out jeans and a sweatshirt...that's not style," Griffin said.

"So what, you gonna get your design team down here to dress me like Barbie?" I asked.

"No, I'll let you go out and pick your own outfit, but you have to take James,"

"Why do I have to go, I'm trying to score a girl at the Palm Woods," James complained.

"Because last I check, you're the one with the most fashion sense around here,"

"I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'd rather get a girl at the Palm Woods,"

"Don't go with Mikey and I'll replace you faster than you can say your own name," Griffin snapped.

"You know what, shopping doesn't sound so bad...who's money are we using?"

"Here's the company credit card, don't go over one grand," Griffin said handing me the card.

James and I walked out of the building, to my car. We figured we'd hit up the mall first and then go elsewhere afterwards.

*Mall*

"Alright, I'm thinking short skirts," James said.

"And I'm thinking' you better change that option," I snapped.

"Right, how about ripped jeans?"

"That could do,"

We walked into the first store and found a couple of jeans for me to try on, as well as a few shirts.

Outfit#1

"Spin," James said.

I awkwardly spun around, letting James look over the outfit.

"Nope, your ass looks flat,"

"James!"

"It's the jeans, trust me,"

Outfit#2

"Okay, those are nice," James said looking at me.

"Are you talking about the jeans?" I asked.

"Sure,"

"Do they look nice or not?"

"They look nice, go with a few pairs of those,"