Confessions

I moved in with my dad two days ago, its gonna be hard not being with the guys all the time, but it's for the best. Right now, I was heading to the studio to record my new song, hopefully Griffin likes it.

*Palm Woods*
-Carlos' POV-

"Today's the day," Kendall said walking into the Kitchen.

"What's happening?' James asked.

"Today we get Mikey to confess her feelings for Carlos," Logan said from the couch.

"Exactly. We'll trap her in the recording booth and not let her out until she confesses," Kendall continued.

"What about Gustavo, he's not gonna let that happen?" Katie said.

"I've already taken care of that, I bought him and Kelly all day passes to a spa,"

"You really think he's gonna go for that?' I asked.

"It's time away from us, so why not?"

*Rocque Records*

We walked in, seeing Mikey already recording and Gustavo watching.

"I'll get Gustavo and Kelly out of there, you block the door," Kendall said.

Kendall lured Gustavo and Kelly out of the recording area, while Mikey stayed behind. I quickly walked up to the door, blocking it with a piece of wood.

"What are you doing Carlos?" Mikey asked.

"Nothing," I ran back to the guys, turning back to see Mikey trying to open the door.

"So that's why we got you these tickets and you need to leave now to experience everything at the spa," Kendall said.

"I can go after I record Mikey," Gustavo said.

"No need, we'll record her, we know how everything works...Bye," We rushed Gustavo and Kelly to the elevator, waving as it closed.

"You think their gone?" James asked.

"Possibly, but wait here incase," Kendall said.

We walked back to Mikey, ready to continue out plan.

-Mikey's POV-

I watched Carlos run in with a price of wood, head straight towards the recording booth door.

"What are you doing Carlos?" I asked.

"Nothing," He replied running away.

I went to go open the door, but it wouldn't budge, I figure that piece of wood he put there was the problem. Before I could continue trying to pry the door open, the guys walked in minus James.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Well considering last week you decided not to tell us who you were trying to make jealous, we thought we'd force it out of you," Kendall said.

"By locking you in the recording booth until you confessed," Logan Continued.

"My dad's not gonna let this happen, where is he?"

"Heading out to an all day spa, not sure when he'll be back, could be hours," Carlos said.

"So you're just gonna keep me in here without food, water, or a bathroom because you want to know who I like?" I asked.

"Yep, so you could talk now or sit here for a few hours," James said walking into the room.

I started at the guys intensely as I took a seat on the floor, they weren't break me so easy.