𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

~ August 10, 1988~ (you would be 23 years old, if my math is correct)

"RISE AND SHINE, Y/N!" You groaned and covered your face with your blanket as the curtains were pulled apart, letting the sun hit your face. Returning to your slumber, you felt your blanket being pulled off from you, making you shiver as the coldness made contact with your body.

"Come on, dear, get up already." Rose, your grandmother, said, shaking you hard.

"Nana, isn't it too early for this? Please let me sleep again." You pleaded, desperately wanting to fall asleep again.

"No, Y/n, it's not too early, in fact, it's already 11 in the morning." She argued, making you sit up straight suddenly.

"WAIT! I slept through the alarm clock again?" You frantically asked, rubbing your eyes while it adjusts to the light.

I swear to Godric, she's 22 and a grown ass woman, yet she's still struggling to wake up on her own.

"Nana, I can hear what you're thinking about." You said, cheeks slightly flushed, embarrassed by the truth that you're having a rather difficult time waking up.

"Well then, you better stop invading my mind and get your bum ready for brunch." She retorted sassily.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, Now I know where I got that attitude from.

"Okay, I'm getting up." You said, standing up with hands in the air.

"Good, now you better be downstairs in 20 minutes or else, you know what's to happen." Your nana warned, pointing her finger at you.

You laughed and nodded at her threat.  When she closed the door, you immediately laid down again, feeling the soft mattress beneath you. Waiting a few more minutes, you got up and started fixing your bed.

 Waiting a few more minutes, you got up and started fixing your bed

(This is how your bedroom looks like. Creds to the owner :>)

Satisfied with how your bed is fixed, you headed for the bathroom to brush your teeth and have a quick shower. After showering, you dried yourself with a towel and did a quick spell for your hair and immediately tied it into a ponytail. You wore a grey sweater vest on top of a white button up polo shirt tucked inside beige khaki shorts that lay just above your knees. You slipped on your white high top converse to go with your outfit.

Swiftly going down the stairs and entering the private dining room, you saw your grandparents already seated at the table waiting for you.

"I see you took your time," your grandmother, Genevieve, say when she saw your presence.

"Good morning to you too," you said, chuckling at her greeting.

You gave each of them a peck in the cheeks before sitting in your chair. "I'm sorry for waking up late again."