𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

This is a slow burn Severus Snape x Reader type of story.

The story will still follow the same timeline as the movies. It will begin before the Marauders' era until after the second war, but there will be a few time skips (years).

Important Details:

Y/N - your name

Roberts - your last name

Birthday - December 12, 1964

Hufflepuff - your house (for the sake of the story)

Hades - your pet owl

Neo - your pet dog (breed: pug)

Aspen Ryder - your father

Rose - your grandmother (dad's side)

Sebastian - your grandfather (dad's side)

Sophia Autumn - your mother

Genevieve - your grandmother (mum's side)

Henry - your grandfather (mum's side)

*Other details will join when the time comes.

Other Details:

Italicised words, phrases and sentences would be your thoughts or other people's thoughts.

Bold Italicised sentences and phrases would be the letter you either write or receive.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Warning: It will contain swearing, angst, trigger warnings, and explicit scenes for mature ages. I'll leave a note at the beginning if the chapter will include any of it.

If you are uncomfortable with anything listed above, you have all the rights and privileges to not continue reading. If you are, however, comfortable, I would like to immediately apologise because my updates won't be regular due to my horrible schedule and my upcoming 2nd semester this year. But I will do my best to update every week.

Also another thing, English is not my native language, so please excuse all the grammatical errors I will make. If you have suggestions or recommendation, I'd be glad to hear it.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction. I do not own any of the characters except the ones whom I've made up for the story. All storylines are from my own idea. Any book that has the same storyline written as my work is pure coincidence. Please do not report.

This story is not affiliated with any characters from Harry Potter of J.K. Rowling.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy the story!