Chapter 5: Twice is concidence, three is fate.

Start from the beginning

"Calm down, maybe it means he can be both playful and very serious. Or what do I know ... Innocent and perverted ..? " Regina replies gently massaging Desiree's hand trying to calm her down: "The compass... could be both Jungkook and RM. Jungkook is very reckless and adventurous, maybe it means looking for adventure. But it could also mean pointing the right way, and this looks like RM, which helps kids stay focused. "
"So does that mean the snake is Jin?" Desiree asks after calming down.
"That's a ouroboros. It is a purifying talisman that helps bring people together and take care of them. It looks like him, yes. "
"The diamond and the compass we don't know whose they are though." Says the woman looking at her arm in deep concentration.

"To tell the truth... we don't know whose signs anyone is. If you don't meet them and don't see theirs you won't be sure. " Regina replies objectively looking at her sideways, hoping that she decides to meet them, not to check the signs, even if she herself is really curious, but to finally be able to have her complete bond and be able to live her life with the men who would have her. Loved.
"I don't even know how to meet them even if I wanted to. Which I don't want to do. For nothing!"
Regina rolls her eyes praying that whoever is above them puts some salt in her friend's pumpkin: "Honey... just try to get to know them. After that you decide. You will have another 4 years before you have to stay with them by law. "
Desiree snorts and collapses on the sofa, just wanting her to be sucked in so she doesn't face the harsh reality.
"I'm going to the park for a walk and clear my head." He says after a short time getting up from the sofa and changing into a comfortable suit. She briefly looks at her gloves on the cabinet in the hall, finally deciding that she no longer needs them.

"Unless the whole world is my soul mate." Think bitterly as you leave the building.

Meanwhile, the men also wake up, after an almost completely sleepless night spent together in the same room without even being able to speak. Just to feel close.
"Morning." Jungkook says as he enters the bedroom door, his clothes soaked in sweat.
"Everything good?" Namjoon asks, worried about the younger member.
"Yes I'm fine. I just had to... not think about anything for a while. "
After they go back to their rooms to wash and change, they all get together for breakfast, even though they weren't hungry.
"I know we shouldn't, but would you like to go for a walk? I can't stay indoors today. " Jimin asks with a dejected look.
"We should train, in a few..." Namjoon begins to say, before being interrupted by Hoseok: "Let's go. We will not be in the right mind. We are going to train later this afternoon. "

They prepare the disguise to be able to go to the park near the hotel and go out in silence, after notifying two security men to be able to follow them in case of need.
They walk in relative silence, looking around.
Until the first of the group, Jin, suddenly stops staring at a woman crouched on the grass trying, in vain, to call a squirrel.

"She's here." He says as an explanation when one of the other members crashes into his back.
Everyone immediately tries to see her. And despite the fact that she is from the back, they recognize her immediately thanks to the mark on the neck that can be seen through the hair tied in a messy bun.
The younger ones jump on the spot to run to her, but are promptly stopped by the others.

"We don't want him to run away again. Let's take it easy. " Jin says after receiving a killer look from the young men.
"And nobody touches it. At least not for the moment. We don't want to scare her. " Hoseok suggests before turning and slowly approaching the bench where she is sitting, followed by the others.
Before suddenly arriving in front of her, Hoseok decides that it is better to warn her that they are coming, and, despite the words he had addressed to the younger ones, her enthusiasm is too much and screams:
"DESIREE!"
They see the woman jump and turn like a deer caught in the headlights, frantically looking around, trying to figure out who the person who yelled her name is.
"This is so as not to scare her and take it easy, huh Hobi?" Jin asks ironically.
"Sorry."