16 *Anxiety attack*

Anxiety attack: An anxiety attack is a sudden and intense episode of fear and anxiety. These anxiety attacks can sometimes occur unexpectedly for no apparent reason, but they can also be linked to specific triggers. “Anxiety attack” is not a formal, clinical term. Symptoms are Feeling of losing control or going crazy. Heart palpitations or chest pain. Feeling like you're going to pass out. Trouble breathing or choking sensation

________________________________________________

Y/n's p.o.v

1hr before hoseok's call

I was laying on my bed but just then a thought pop up in my head and a sudden fear gushes around me.

I quickly got up and shrug this strange thought off and went to bathroom and took a shower.

Then i wore a loose shirt with PJs.

I took my laptop and started doing the leftover work after i was done i felt a bit thirsty so i went downstairs to take a water bottle.

I was taking the bottle when the door opened and when i look at it there were my parents.
I got confused tehey didn't come together. It was a bit strange.

I drank water and looked at them they were having bags.

Not just one but many and then my insides started to freak what? The are really going to leave me? Even if they don't consider me as their daughter i still love them I can't leave them i want to stay with them and that's the sole reason I've been living here no matter what their behaviour is with me. I just love them so much.

"Uh M-mum?" My voice cracked up as i gulped hardly.

"What?" She asked as she was counting the bags.

"What's all this?" I asked pointing at the bags.

"Don't be a kid y/n" she scoffed.

"We already told you we were leaving" father said from behind taking the bags with him.

"No please don't leave me" i tugged on my mother's shirt.

"What? Don't be a child you are a grown up and now you can live on your own" she picked up a hand carry.

"But how will i contact you?" I asked in hope she will tell me.

"You don't have to contact us" father replied "and we don't want to keep any contact with you" he said harshly.

"But" tears build up in my eyes.

"What??" Mother said harshly.

"You can't just leave me I'm your daughter you are my parents i only have you both" i replied tears now streamed down my eyes.

"Well then should we tell you" mother took out a file.

"W-what?" I asked

"Read this shit" father said.

"What is this" i took the file and look at father and then mother and opened the file.

"It says that we have applied for removing you from our family registration having a child was creating a problem for us to move from here so better sign this shit and leave this place early" father said gritting his teeth.

My heart broke after reading the notice and it says the exact thing.

"But why removing my name you are leaving me already so why?" I looked at them with eyes full of sorrow i didn't expect them to go this far.