While I wait for her I start feeling sleepy. So I sit back and I fell asleep before I know it. A little while later, footsteps enter the room.

She must have finished.

Eureka is dressed in a pair of grey cotton biker shorts and cropped shirt. She goes into the kitchen going into the refrigerator. Taking out the leftover piece of avocado and drops it in the blender with some other items. Her hair is wet. A large cotton shirt drapes over her shoulder becoming damp from the dripping water.

"Detka what are you making?"

She adds some honey putting on the lid, then turns to me. Where I am in the living room.

"A protein treatment for my hair. You're free to use the bathroom whenever you're ready. I left your clothes on the desk in my room."

I have no idea what's a protein treatment.

She turns on the blender and I go by where she is. Up close her skin looks moisturized and glistens with whatever she used after showering.

"You put Avocado in there. Won't it be bad for your hair?"

Clearly, my knowledge of hair is lacking. The most I use for mine is shampoo and conditioner. I only started using conditioner after Kasia gave me the tip.

Eureka smiles cutely at me. She recognizes I'm curious about this. She stops the blender before explaining further. I lean onto the Island analyzing her process.

"Actually it's the opposite. Avocado is full of fatty oils and other things that are really good for hair. Well curly natural hair like mine. I'm not sure if it would work for yours."

She uncovers the top. Then takes out a small ceramic bowl from the plate holder and pours the mixture out of the blender into it. The consistency is slightly thicker than apple sauce.

"How are you going to apply it?"

I'm becoming fascinated by this stuff. But it's probably because it her who's educating me about it. If it was anyone else I'd probably not be as interested.

Eureka reaches over her holds my cheek tilting her head lovingly while she looks at me. A sudden bout of euphoria settles in my stomach. The way her brown cat eyes brighten with a look of something I really like seeing in them. The way she makes me feel in this moment can only be described as complete.

"Do want me to show you after your shower?"

I nod. Liking that she'd delay to include me. I smile.

"Yes. I'll be right back."

So I shower awfully excited for what Eureka will demonstrate after I'm done.

>>>>

When I come back to the kitchen Eureka is scrolling through her phone at the island. On the island is the protein treatment and a few other items. A comb with wide teeth, some clips, and a spray bottle filled with water.

Eureka looks up when she hears me. I'm wearing my clothes I wore yesterday. A navy blue V-neck cotton shirt and a pair of black jeans. Simple but comfortable which is my usual way of dressing.

I catch Eureka eyeing my chest through the opened portion I left unbuttoned. I sit across from her. She places her phone down.

"This is how I apply it. It's really easy but the annoying part is my hair gets easily tangled on itself."

Eureka's normal curls, are less defined and clump together. She picks up the wide-tooth comb and parts her hair in half from ear to ear. Then she divides the bottom portion in half again and secures each section with a clip. The top is divided into four sections and repeats clipping each individual section of hair.