Chapter 18

Ururaka's POV

I entered my house with a sigh. "Mom! I'm home!" I called out. I didn't wait for a reply and entered the living room. I plopped down on the couch with a groan while taking off my backpack. First, I can't get that guy out of my head and now I'm stumped as to who Midoryia is. It sounds so familiar yet I can't figure out why!! It's so irritating! After wracking my brain for hours on this I give up and decided to ask my mom about it. I get up and walk over to the kitchen where my Mom is cooking dinner.

"Mom, do you know of anyone named Midoryia?" I asked. I saw Mom stop to ponder before replying. "It sounds familiar but no I don't." She answered. Great. I groan before replying. "It sounds familiar to me too! I can't figure it out it's so irritating!!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air for dramatic affect. Mom sat the lid on the pot and walked past me towards the couch. "Then why don't we figure it out?" Mom stated before sitting on the couch. She and I both looked up 'Midoryia' and got a bunch of different results. Eventually we found an obituary for someone named 'Inko Midoryia'. Looking further into it, it mentioned someone named 'Izuku Midoryia'. After looking at his face, I recognized it as the person who saved me in the entrance exams. However I also found a picture of his younger self and also recognized it too! He was the kid I had a crush on when I was four! Guess feelings stay with you huh?

The next day...

Izuku's POV

I entered the classroom with a heavy heart. I had that nightmare. Again. Looking around I only saw Ida and Kacchan. I walked over to my seat and sat down. Ida came over to me though.
"Are you okay? You seem down." He asked. I nodded my head. "I'm fine." I replied. He seemed hesitant, but he sat back down. Eventually, the entire class arrived and classes started.

Aizawa arrived and immidently zipped up his sleeping bag and plopped down on the floor, telling us to introduce ourselves and not to wake him up. How he just plops down on the floor and manages to not injure himself is beyond me but we ignored it and introduced ourselves.

A pink skinned girl was the first to step up. "Hi! I'm Mina! My quirk is Acid! I can secret acid and use it however I want!!" She exclaimed before going back to her seat. Next a green haired girl stepped up. "My name is Tsuyu, but you can call me Tsu. My quirk is Frog. I can do anything a frog can do." She stated before sitting down. Next a shark-toothed redhead stepped up. "My name is Kirishima and my quirk is Hardening! I can harden my body into a rock-like material!" He exclaimed. Next up was a bulky dude with big lips. "My name is Sato, and my quirk is Sugarrush. When I eat sweets I get stronger." He said before sitting back down.

You all already know everyone else's quirks and names so let's just skip to Izuku's introduction.

I nervously made my way up to the podium. Once I arrived, I started sweating bullets. I mustered up my courage and started my introduction.
"My name is Izuku Midoryia Yagi. My quirks are Manifest and Super Strength. Manifest gives me quirks based on my emotions and the strength of the quirks I get are based off of the intensity of the emotion. Super Strength is self-explanatory." I explained. Once I was done a lot of questions were asked. They were all mundane ones but when Ida asked how I had two quirks I had to think quickly. "Well, I'm not ready to tell anyone here that. It's very sensitive information." I replied. I then realized that I had just dug my own grave because now everyone here knows that there's more to it.

After class I noticed that Ururaka had been glancing at me every so often. When I asked her about it she got flustered and apologized refusly. All in all....

It was a good day...

==================================Sorry it's out so late, Easter was hectic. Didn't get a chance to write until around 11:30