Chapter 8

Izuku's POV

When we got outside we began playing games like tag or playing in the dirt. Eventually we were all tuckered out, sitting under the shade of a tree and talking. "Hey Izuku?" Nejere called. I hummed in response. "Are you really All Might's son?" She asked. I nodded. "I am. We may not be related by blood, but he's still my dad!" She got stars in her eyes. "Ooh! Ooh! Living with the number one hero must be amazing! All Might's so cool!" She exclaimed with enthusiasm. "I know right?!? He's best hero in the universe!!!" I replied, also with enthusiasm. As we were chatting away about All Might and other heroes...

In the corner of the campus...

"He's the one right? All Might's supposed son?" ??? asked. He turned to another man. "Yes that's him. I heard the girl ask him about it. He said he was." ???#2 replied. ??? nodded. "Right. That quirk of yours is handy! I can't believe you can really hear them from all the way over here!" ??? said. ???#2 sighed. "Hurry up and finish the mission before you get us caught you idiot." ???#2 replied with anger. "Right!" ??? replied.

Back with Izuku...

"And then I said-" I was cut off by a cloth covering my mouth and nose. I felt my feet leave the ground as Mirio and Nejere scream for help while trying to pull the cloth off of me. The screaming alerted a student, who looked over and saw the situation. He immidently took off to find a teacher. My lungs started hurting and my head getting lighter. My vision was blurring and my hearing was fading. My eyelids felt heavy and I felt tired. The man opened a portal and rossed a piece of paper, then walked through the portal with a different man. The last thing I saw before blacking out was my father reaching out for me before the portal closed and I lost consciousness.

A few minutes earlier...

All Might's  POV

I told Izuku he could go to play outside. A decision I would soon regret. The meeting began as Tsukauchi pulled up a document on his computer and projected it with a USB Holodisc. (Entrance exam result disc but as a USB) "All right. The reason I've called this meeting is because we're going to raid this organization and hopefully save the ones who fell into thier hands." Tsukauchi started. "The name of this horrible group of villains is 'The Liberators'. This organization is known for kidnapping young children between the ages of three through ten and selling them as slaves at underground auction houses or on the black market." I was disgusted. How could they do this to such young children?! It seems everyone else in the room agreed with me because they looked just as angry as I was. "This group has considerable combat experience as well as cunning leaders. My brother, whom you all know as the pro hero Lightrider, raided this group with other pro heroes in America. The weakest person there was as strong as the number 15 hero in America. Not only were their lackeys strong but thier leaders, better known as the villains Overhaul and Puppeteer, escaped while setting a trap for the heroes who found their office. Not only did they escape AND severely wound several heroes, they took all the children they kidnapped with them. Taking this into account, Nezu managed to think of a plan to capture them. Nezu, would you-" He was interrupted by the door slamming open with a student sweating and panting.

"Young man! Why did you-" Tsukauchi was interrupted by the student. "Villains.... courtyard....." He said inbetween breaths. I immidently sat up and ran to the window. There I saw two men trying to kidnap my son and the other two children fighting to try and get him back. I rammed through the window, shattering the glass while falling to the ground. Unfortunately, the meeting room is on the top floor so I was falling for long enough for them to fight off the two children and begin to leave. Once I landed, it was too late. They had already taken him through the portal and it was closing. In desperation I jumped forward while stretching out my hand only for the portal to close while I landed on the ground. There I saw a card with a word that will forever be burned into my memory.

Liborated