Prolog

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! It's my birthday!" Izuku cries out as he jumps up and down ontop of parents's bed. Today Izuku was particularly excited. Not just because it was his birthday, but because today just so happens to be one of the few months a year that the Quirk Regestry Program (Otherwise known as the QRP) is being ran.
This means that he can legally have his quirk appraised this month.

Inko and Hisashi groan as they open thier eyes. Inko reaches over to the bedside table, picking up her phone and turning it on while Hisashi years and stretches.
"Izuku! I know you're excited, but the regrestry opens up in two hours!" She says, setting her phone back down on the side table.

Izuku climbs off of the bed. Landing back on the floor, he rushes over to the door. "I know mommy, but I'm just so excited! I wanna get there as fast as I can!" He replies, dashing out of the door to get ready. Inko chuckles at her child's antics as she sits up to get ready to go.
After making breakfast, she, Hisashi and Izuku get in the car and they begin to drive to hospital.
"So champ, what quirk do you wanna get?" Hisashi asks, turning to Izuku.
"I want a strong quirk, like All Might!" Izuku states, turning his left hand into a fist and raising his right hand up with his All Might figurine in his hand.
Seeing this, they both chuckle.
"I'm sure you will!" He replies.

They arrive at the hospital an hour later, and the hospital was packed.
The family of three travel to the quirk related section of the hospital.
The waiting room wasn't as packed as the rest of the sections, but it was still pretty full.
Walking up to the receptionist, they were greeted with a smile.
At this point, Izuku tuned out the conversation of the three adults. Instead he walked over to a group of kids around his age.

"Hi!" He said cheerfully, gaining the attention of three children.
One had short brown hair with a permanent blush on her face.
The next had blue hair with glasses and what seemed like engines in his legs.
The final one was someone he knew very well. It was a boy with pointy blonde hair, an almost permanent scowl and looked like a mini pomeranian. It was Katski Bakugo, otherwise known as 'Kacchan'.

The blue boy turned around first and almost immediately answered back.
"Hello there, I'm Tenya Ida."
The brunette followed, and immidently as she layed her eyes him her face went extremely red.
Finally Bakugo turned around and said
"Hi Deku."
This caught the attention of the blue haired boy who said
"That is extremely rude, you must apologize!" He said in a fact of manner voice.
A visible tic mark appeared on Bakugo's head as he shouted "LIKE HELL I WILL!!"
The blue haired boy looked flabbergasted as he continued to ridicule him on proper ediquicy and manners.

Izuku started to ignore them as he knew this would probably take them forever.

"Hi my names Izuku, whats yours?" He said, turning to the brunette.
She didn't respond, face bright red.
"Mommy? I think she's sick, she's really red." Izuku said, turnning towards his mother.

Inko looked over and saw the brunettes face. Almost immidently she poked the brunette's mother's shoulder. The brunette's turned towards Inko, only to see her pointing. She follows the direction and sees her daughter's face.
She and Inko started giggling as Izuku says "Mommy aren't you going to help her? She lookes really sick!"

This causes them to burst out in laughter, confusing Izuku.
"Mommy what's so funn-"

"Patient 2509 please come to the doctor's office"

Inko and Hisashi get up, taking Izuku with them to the office.
The doctor looked somewhat intimidating to the young child.
He had rounded glasses, an almost bald head and a blond, rectangular mustache.
The doctor took blood samples and walked off to the backroom.

Soon enough, the doctor came out with a grim look on his face.
Izuku looked closer and noticed that he was trying to hold back a smirk.
His parents didn't seem to notice this though as they discussed the results.

His parents called him back to reality as the quirk results were coming up next.

"Unfortunately, it seems that you'd Izuku won't be getting a quirk." The doctor said, going on to explain about the pinky roe and how it related to quirks manifesting.
However, Izuku was in too much shock to really hear anything else.

He was Quirkless